Chapter 4

Daniel POV
I laughed as I made it to my morning class, 'That little squirt is so weird. While changing his bandage I almost forgot he was a guy'. I ruffled my hair in frustration 'He's trying to confuse me with his girly face and figure'. My friend Matt slammed his books on the table before sitting down, waking me from my thoughts. I playfully shoved him "Hey, don't be loud". He laughed "Well, you were just staring into nothingness". I laid back while he tied his hair in a short ponytail and pushed his glasses back. He then looked at me "You know the girl Olivia?". I nodded "The blonde one, who comes here regularly to take other classes and meet up with friends". He smiled "That one", he looked around and moved in closer, in which I also lent in closer, he started whispering "I heard from other girls that she likes you. She wants to meet up with you at lunch to talk about something". I laid back again, in frustration "Why?". Matt shrugged. I looked back at Matt "Tell her that I can't meet with her, I gotta go back home at lunch". He smirked "Why?" "I have a helper, to do my laundry and stuff". Matt whispered "Is she cute?" I laughed "Keep dreaming, its a boy, he's girly enough though". He laid back in his chair and sighed disappointedly "That's a shame".
LUNCH
I grabbed my bag and started walking out of the hall until someone grabbed my wrist, I looked back at it was Olivia. She whispered "I need to talk to you... In private".
We walked out and she started talking "Your older sister has bought my dads old cafe and wants you to return to France to help take care of it and make it a success. She also wants you to find girls who could be employed at the cafe, she says one is better than none. I'm employed so I'm going to do my studies there. Think about it". Olivia started walking away when I grabbed her shoulder "What's my sisters number?" She sighed in annoyance and got a piece of paper out of her bag and wrote the number, she gave it to me and walked away. I looked at the number and looked at her walking in the distance 'There's no way she likes me'.
I drove home expecting to see Alex but he wasn't there and my clothes were wet in the basket. I rang him up and angrily spoke "Why isn't my laundry dry? Why'd you leave it half done?" He responded quietly "Sorry, I forgot I had earlier classes this morning so I left it there". I sighed angrily "Get over here now" "But I'm not finished my lun-" "Just get over here now!" I pinched the bridge of my nose as I hung up. 'That damn kid'.
He made it in 5 minutes and apologized, I also watched until he completed the task. At the same time I watched I also rang my sister and spoke to her, she wasn't helpful or understanding. I tried to think of girls I knew who could come to France with me and could work there but as I was watching the Alex kid I got an idea, a strange idea but I good one. He walked up to me "I'm finished, can I go?" I stared into his eyes "Make sure you come at 5:00pm tonight. A little bit of a change in plans". He nodded "Sure". He walked out of my house oblivious, to what I was going to do.