09| beauty in ink

CHAPTER:09
BEAUTY IN INK.

His holy body is painted with sinful inks❞

❝His holy body is painted with sinful inks❞

I HUM a song I am hearing through the walkman

I HUM a song I am hearing through the walkman. I sway my hips as I do the assignments of History. "Dinner is ready." Mother shouts and I yell back. "Coming." I quickly write the last sentence and later pack my books and copies along with the cute little pink pencil bag.

I hurriedly run down before the volcano erupts. "Lady, next time when I call you, come down and stand behind me before I turn back." I pout my lips but nod my head.

I sit down opposite to Jonathan who is busy playing the Temple Run. The way his eyes widen and then later sighs irritate me but the later smack against his head by mom make me laugh. He glares at me while I pull out my tongue mocking him.

"Don't fight like hens and Jonathan, no phone during dinner or else the next dish will be your baked phone." The sweet words make Jonathan quickly rush towards his room to keep his mobile safe. I snicker as he huffs sitting down.

"Shall we pray?" We nod in unison and join each others hand and simultaneously repeat the lines after mother. Dad quickly puts his entire mouth in the dish making mom shout at him to which he sends mouth filled virtual kisses on the other side making mom blush and later glare at him. We chuckle as we dig in the dishes mom made.

I smile internally at how lucky I am to get them as my family.

-

"So, the last time we ended with the introduction which Antonio did provide well so Jose, did you get any additive points for the topic?" I ask Jose as we all settled at the corner of the table. We in the sense, Jose, Antonio,  Juana and Rosa. Even though we got the deadline before the summer break however if we at least complete half of the given topic we can settle the rest later. We have few months in our hands and I don't want to lose the marks somehow.