Kakashi-sensei (Hehe 😅)

Is a shinobi of Konohagakure's Hatake clan. Famed as Kakashi of the Sharingan (写輪眼のカカシ, Sharingan no Kakashi), he is one of Konoha's most talented ninja; regularly looked to for advice and leadership despite his personal dislike of responsibility.

To his students on Team 7, Kakashi teaches the importance of teamwork, a lesson he received, along with the Sharingan, from his childhood friend, Obito Uchiha. After the Fourth Shinobi World War, Kakashi becomes Konoha's Sixth Hokage (六代目火影, Rokudaime Hokage, literally meaning: Sixth Fire Shadow).

What Kind of instructor is he?

He often wouldn't pay attention to their training sessions, he actively neglected Sakura's training, and he put them in dangerous situations far more often than the other team leaders.

He put his students in needless danger just because he wanted to push their limits instead of respecting them. It was more likely that they'd have lost their lives to this mission instead of surviving it.

*Kakashi-sensei learned a lot (physical, mental, spiritual torture) on his past. That is why he have this "not doing anything" strategy of teaching.

*Kakashi-sensei had a different method of teaching by not doing anything. His students will learn by themselves on their own, how will they react on a sudden situation they are not prepared or expected to happen.

*What his students will do to save their friendship, the people they wanted to protect and save based on their own abilities and develop their potentials on their own way.

*There is no right or wrong when you're protecting the people you love or you want to protect.

*Friendship is a relationship where everyday is a test or a challenge if he/she is worth of your interest to be friends with.

*Kakashi-sensei trained his students without doing anything, sitting around watching his students fighting and what did they learned from fighting? How did they survive based on his "teachings"?

*Even when life hits you with extremely unpleasant incidents, never turn the wrong way and stay mentally strong to overcome the problems.

(screenrant.com, quora.com)