Koro-Sensei

It was revealed that he was raised in an environment "where everybody could easily betray one another to the point that one could only trust oneself". Through these hardships, he decided to become an assassin in order to survive.

However, after meeting Aguri Yukimura, he finally knew what compassion really was--becoming much more kind and compassionate.

The children of class 3-E aren't exactly what you would call your model students. They are unhinged, rebellious, cold, and confrontational; some might even say, misfits.
Forget the failures of yesterday, the heartache or regret, the troubled past that you may have come from and to move forward for the benefit of your future self. 

Koro-sensei helped his students empowering them to move on from the things that have haunted and held them back from realizing their true potential.

The way to properly navigate that road is through understanding your self; your strengths, your opportunities, your accomplishments. Throughout the series, Koro Sensei does his best to instill these sensibilities in his class.

In all aspects of life, it is important to maintain a proper balance of priorities.

Understanding your Weakness Can only Make You Stronger.

Don't Concern Yourself with The Opinions Of Others

One of the most important lessons anyone can learn is the only opinion that should matter is your own

“The past you’ve lost will never come back. I myself have made so many mistakes…But we can learn from the past so we don’t repeat it.”

"The world will always be filled with injustice. If you have time to give up or hold a grudge against that injustice, then use that time to enjoy battling those injustices instead.”

“You are the one who will make your life bloom in the way you want it.. that is what this class is meant to help you realize.”

"The difference between the novice and the master is that the master has failed more times than the novice has tried.”

They must utilize the power of their creativity to overcome any obstacle they may face in their life.

*By believing in yourself you will understand yourself (your potential, emotional growth, your behaviour on various situations you're going to put yourself into, how will you communicate with yourself if you're in range?, is the person next to you...

*By believing in yourself you will understand yourself (your potential, emotional growth, your behaviour on various situations you're going to put yourself into, how will you communicate with yourself if you're in range?, is the person next to you is worth your trust?)

(cbr.com)