Jun'ichirō Kagami

He was a scholar student, however he didn't succeed. Eventually, his younger sister, Suzune Kagami, gets him out of the house by getting him a job at his alma mater as a Physics teacher.

Though lazy, he’s wise. And though laid back, he’s smart, passionate and has a mind of his own.

Junichirou is a carefree person who only does what he wants. Even when he is forced to do something he does not want to do, he always somehow includes the thing that he wants to do in the thing that he does not want to do. Just like the time where he does not want to be a teacher, and ends up influencing his students with his gaming sites and so on.

Junichirou has times when he, despite having a carefree and cheerful personality, has a very calm and serious face when he is agitated or mad.

He was described by many people as "interesting". Because of his interesting personality, he tends to attract people and inspire peoples' lives.

Junichirou has no shame when it comes to being an otaku, his antics typically embarrass those around him (especially his sister)

Junichirou has no shame when it comes to being an otaku, his antics typically embarrass those around him (especially his sister). Despite his eccentricity, he is a passionate and caring person who will go to great lengths just to help his students. He is also a genius, having once wrote a thesis that was published in a well-known science magazine known as "Nature."

“Don’t act because something is interesting, but act because you want to find something more interesting.” 

“Your own feelings are the most important when it comes to enjoying the interesting things in life. If you just follow what someone else says to do, or just do what you’re told, you won’t even be able to enjoy the things you like.”

“No matter where you are, you have to have the energy to keep on doing the things that you like until the final moment.”

*It is not about being an intelligent person or being average to be successful in life.

*We all have our own unique personality that makes us interesting to other people.

(How to discover your potentials?)
*Start with listening to your inner self and understand what it wants you to realize and how will you accept it/them.

(denpakyoushifandom.com)