The burial of Blackstripe

After the long night of mourning for my mom. Snowlight and the council of elders buried my mother in the field colony territory. Lightningbreeze and I walked into the base from hunting. "Should we be mates?" Lightningbreeze asked. "Sure, we have been friends from when we were kittens and through our new claw training." I said. My grandma's on my mother's side Darkspot and Spotteddream walked over to us. "Hi Grandma's." I said. "How is our granddaughter doing?" Darkspot asked. "I'm good however I do miss mom." I said crying. Lightningbreeze looked at me with worry in her eyes. "I know you feel Black, losing someone close to you." Lightningbreeze said. "What do you mean Lightning?" I asked. "When we were new claws, my brother Badger was trying to fight his anxiety and once he found out that he got the colony's herbalist as his mentor. His anxiety got worse so he ran out of base and towards the roaring road. His anxiety told him that he could make it to the other side of it but as he was crossing a monster came out of nowhere and he was killed." Lightningbreeze said crying. Our other friend Swanpetal walked over to us. "What's wrong Lightningbreeze?" Swanpetal asked. "I'm just remembering my brother." Lightningbreeze said sadly. "Hey, he's up with the spirits beyond and your mother Leopardtail." Swanpetal said comforting Lightningbreeze. "Thanks Swanpetal. Blackmane, can I talk to you.?" Lightningbreeze asked. "Yeah Lightningbreeze." I said as we walked onto a log in the base near the rangers den.