Chapter One | Part One

you were pretty bored in your room. staring at the walls and items around you. but that was until you saw on your phone a video of two of your favorite characters engaging in adult fun time. you were flustered for a bit but wanted to if you could try something like this on mammon. an evil grin appeared on your face as you walked towards your closet and picked up a box labeled "DO NOT OPEN". you sit on the edge of your bed and placed the box next to you. opening your phone you texted mammon.

Mammon

MC: hey i have something i wanna show you. i'll be in ur room in a few

Mammon: what is it?

MC: it's a surprise~~

Mammon: huh? *blushes a bit* um okay ig hurry up like i care anyways

MC: okie

—End of Text Message—

you walk your way down the hall towards mammon's room with the box in your hands. knock knock "open the door mammon" you yelled out.

"ya ya shut up human i'm comin'" boomed mammon. you chuckled a little bit, it was as if he was foreshadowing what was to come next. he opened the door and stared at the box while you walked in. "is the thing you were talking about in this box" he said while trying to grab at the box.

"hey wait i wanna use that a little bit later", you protested.

"oh whatever come mere!" said mammon as he wrapped his arms around you and kissed you. you broke the kiss.

"aaah mammon that's not why i'm here" you manage to say between gasps of air. a confused look appeared on mammon's face.

"what do you mean? i thought the squiggly line meant that?" mammon said while blushing because he was unable to read the room correctly and was thinking much more risqué thoughts. you saw mammon's tanned face grew a slight bright red and felt bad because technically it was half the truth.

"oh no no no that's not what i meant i mean yes i'd love to...you know but...this time i was thinking maybe we could change it up a bit" you stammered while reaching for the box.

"oh ok well what's in ther-" as mammon was about to question you, you ask him to lay on the bed.

"lay on the bed first then i'll show you," you said with a laugh at the end. mammon did as he was told and laid on his bed face up. you took off your clothes revealing what was underneath.

(your outfit was kinda like)

(something like this but you get the picture lol)

on your hips, you had a strap-on with a massive cock attached that was [F/C] and sparkly. mammon looked at you with astonishment. "umm he-hey MC um what are you doing? is this your way of "something new"?" questioned the now red in the face demon laying on his bed.

"oh come on baby~ you started to inch closer it's only one time let's see how it goes~" you purred in his ear making him blush even more. you both start to have a pretty heated make-out session and one thing lead to the other and you are towering over mammon's completely naked body. "aww look at my precious little baby boy~ you're already getting excited by me just kissing you~ how cute" you said as you gently brush your right hand on his dick, keeping your left hand slightly over his head. mammon lets out a moan and seems to be really hot and bothered. "tell me how much i own you and that you belong to me." you said in a domineering tone.

mammon red in the face and all moaned out, "i- aahh~ am yours M/C nugh~"

"good boy~ and tell me how much you want me inside of that dirty hole of yours," you said as moving your hand lower from his dick to his entrance. your voice sent chills down mammon's spine which made him even more excited. "oooh so you like it when i finger you a bit huh?~ beg me to continue slut"