Chapter One | Part Three

"i- ahh am not a botto- haa~" mammon stuttered. 

"oh~ then what's this you turn his head towards a nearby mirror you become my little play thing for the start you laugh a bit. now whore beg me to let you cum." you declared. 

"p-please mommy let me cum please i- be a good boy~", he pleated. 

"good~ you start thrust harder while jerking him off feels good yet hon'? you know i love to spoil you."

"mmmm~ c-cumming...mommy i'm cumming aaah~" mammon whimpered. 

"yes cum for me baby, get it all over my hands." you said. mammon ejected in your hands and laid limp on his bed; being worn out from the activities you two were doing. 

"huff huff why do you look soo tried babe, we just just started~." you stated with an expression that can only be described as pure evil. 

even though he was out of breath, mammon managed to say, "huff huff wha-". without warning, you pulled mammon up into a sitting position and wrapped a [F/C] collar with "property of MC" on the front and "please return to owner if lost" on the back around his neck. 

(something like this)

(the chain is much longer and has a name tag)

"there now everyone can know who you belong to. now come on let's take a little walk; i believe you still own me something baby~" you said as you pull him off the bed; into an all-fours position. 

"aah ow what do i have to do now?" he questioned. you looked down to him with a pissed-off expression. "i um mean how can i please my mommy now?"

"aww good. see i trained you well my little slut." you said while giving him head pats. mammon seemed a bit flustered by the head pats because it was a new thing but come to think of it, this whole experience was a new thing. you walk him over to his couch and remove the strap-on and the bottom half of your lingerie (underwear) off. while this was happening, mammon sat on in front of the armrest staring at your now bare pussy. you can say he was hypnotized by how he was drooling a bit even though he's seen it thousands of times. 

"hey stop staring at me like ɪᴛs ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ..." you started to tail off. yes out of everything that happened within this fanfic, you found that embarrassing lmao. 

"huh?" he replied. 

"i said come here pet!" you commanded trying to forget about what was just said a second ago. you tugged on his collar signaling for him to join you on the couch. "you know...since i had to deal with you stubborn ass literally i think i need some compensation or repayment...don't you think~" you suggested. 

"i um....yes mommy" mammon said knowing he didn't really have much of a choice. 

"good you run your hands though his white hair so you wouldn't mind if you were to clean me up a bit? you did cause me a bit of trouble down there." you asked. you were trying to act all tough and dom but you still wanted to ask because consent is always sexy

"y-yes mommy i'd be happy to." mammon said as he inched closer to your pussy but something stopped him. he looked up at you in confusion to see you were holding his leash so he won't be able to lick your pussy but get a bit less than a tongue distance. 

(sorry i kinda just realize that may or may not make sense but let's just say he was like a smidge away from it)

"ohh come on~ i know you can reach it pet" you teased. you felt his hot breath against you. 

you did this to tease him and to watch him struggle. "ah ah you didnt beg and plead me first you wangle your index finger in the air i thought i taught you better than that!"

"oh um mommy can i lick your pussy?" he pleated. this satisfied you so let him. mammon started to suck on your clit and fuck you with his tongue. you felt his tongue against your walls and could have sworn you could feel each taste bud brushing past your pussy. 

"mmmh ahhh good boy~ you're doing so great." you praised. you began to crave more so you wrapped your thighs around his head while still running your fingers through his lovey white locks. he managed to find a really sensitive spot that made you squirm. 

"aghh right there baby don't stop." you moaned out. 

"mmffh~" muttered mammon.

   ~ translation okay ~

"flinch ngh tell me how good it taste." you demanded. you opened your thighs a bit so he could speak. 

"aaah you taste amazing mommy give me more please~." he replied back. 

"aaah there's more w-where that coming from~" you answered back. 

~ a few minutes later ~

"c-cumming i'm cumming baby!" you hollered. 

"cum all of over face please i want to drink you." mammon managed to say between your dummy thicc thighs ᴛᴍ. you came in his mouth but made sure he didn't swallow just yet. 

"and don't you dare swallow just yet you picked up his chin with your fingers look into my eyes pet and show me your reward~", you requested. mammon did what you said and opened his mouth. "what an  adorable sight to see~ a master and their pet getting to know each on a personal basis. swallow now you bitch!" you loudly commanded him while squeezing his cheeks with your index finger and thumb. you were able to hear the big gulping sound he made when swallowing. "good~ now come here give your master a kiss." you said as you opened your arms to welcome him.