Chapter One | Part Four

~ a little while later ~

"hey i know this was my idea and all but can i lay on your chest instead you're kinda crushing me (T▽T)!!" you a bit nervously said. 

"okay sure mommy~," mammon said teasingly. 

"hey stooop that so long ago and tbh i didn't think i had it in me lol 

(゚∀゚)" you replied. 

"oh you were shocked? yea you weren't the one having a humiliating collar on for dogs!!" mammon grumbled. 

"mmm yea but you liked it~ you trace you fingers over his abs to his crotch and you know it!" you exclaimed as you poked his chest. 

being way too stubborn to admit it mammon simply replied, "i um no i didn't and could you stop..ᴍʏ ᴅɪᴄᴋ ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴇɴsɪsᴛɪᴠᴇ...." he said while looking like a tomato. 

"whatever you say baby boy~" you say back teasingly.

"cut it out human it's not like that!" said the now-beat red demon you're cuddling with. you are pretty amazed at how one can change shades so quickly. "but if i'm going to be honest i don't mind doing this again sometime."

"yea it was very fun and all but do you think i was just a bit too much?" you questioned. 

"you know what actually yes what was up with the "now swallow bitch" it kinda hurt a bit." mammon said jokingly. 

"wat- huh- o-oh that was um improv i was just trying to add to the mood nothing more." you stammered. which was ironic because he was the one stuttering just a little while ago. 

"haha see i can still make you flustered human but not worrying it's fine. and if anything maybe be meaner and tougher next time." he jokingly said. 

"oh so you're saying there's gonna be a next time and that i should go harder than before?" you said putting emphasis on next time and harder than before. 

"i- ah you know what i human. stop stirring up all of these feelings inside of me!" he said embarrassedly. he turns away from you briefly. 

"yes i win on the who's more flustered scale!" you declared. 

"h-hey what thats no fair i didn't even know this existed! i call for a rematch!" exclaimed mammon. but you already started to feel tired so fell asleep in his arms. "hey MC you listening? he looks even closer at you and sees your sleeping look how peaceful MC looks when sleeping. MC is so amazing i love 'em!" mammon said while carrying you bridal style to the bathroom to give you both a bath. 

~ after the bath ~

mammon places you on his chest and you both fall asleep on his bed together. 

BUT WAIT

you woke up and found yourself in your own bed and realize that all of that was a DREAM and it was NEVER real!!

<The End>

tehe kidding here's the real ending:

you open your eyes for a brief second to see where that light coming from to see someone was at the other side of the door peeping!

~The End?~

Notes From the Author: hellooo this is the author deercat, and just wanting to say thank you so much for reading and share with others too if you want to see part two of this lol. i know i'm not the best in the world so give me as much advice and things i need to change as much as possible thanks! i also do you guys like the humor parts with the smut or just smut? it's also summer for me so i'll be updating sometime soon just wait!! welp bye, have a nice one! (๑>◡<๑)

Edit:
It has come to my attention that this story kind of blown up since it'll only been up for a couple of days but if you guys really want another part to this, once I hit 2k reads, I'll do so. But please don't expect it super early summer school work is kicking my ass at the moment but it'll come in the near future besties bye ily!( ^ω^ )