Chapter One | Part Two

"haa p-please mmmm~" moaned mammon as he starts to tense up a bit. 

(also forgot to mention this because i'm dumb :P but from here mammon's arms are tied to the bed frame and his foreleg is tied to his thigh)

"mmm i don't know that doesn't sound too convincing," you say in a patronizing tone. you, with two fingers in him, reach over and receive a "small" vibrator, a penis plug and cover it in lube. you insert it inside of mammon and he yelps. 

(just in case if you don't know what a "penis plug" is here lol)

"hmmph~ w-what was that?! how did your fing-" mammon's sentence was interrupted by feeling his inner walls vibrating

"hmmph~ w-what was that?! how did your fing-" mammon's sentence was interrupted by feeling his inner walls vibrating. "flinch haa~ w-wha was that?", he slurred. his mind was going blank from the overstimulation. 

"awww can my baby boy can't take a vibrator and a penis plug? well then how are you gonna take this cock then", you say while stroking your strap. 

"huff huff mmmhm~" moaned mammon. 

mammon.exe has stopped working; please come back at another time.

he was unable to speak at the moment.

"aww what's wrong hon'? cat got your tongue? well doesn't matter because until you use your words, i'm gonna let me little friends here do the talking." you said as pushing in the vibrator deeper. mammon, already forming tears in his eyes, was starting to think about his earlier response. "of course i won't let you cum; no... not just yet... not without my permission anyways bunny~," you said with devilish grim. this sent a static shock down his spine making everything even more sensitive. you start to walk away from him and sit on his couch. 

"h-huh what are you- ahhh doing? i'm sti-" he managed to say before being cut off. 

"like i said earlier hun' i'm not continuing until you start begging. until then, i'll just aahh put me feet up and wait.", you said while placing your feet on the armrest of the couch. 

"w-wait for w- aaaahh t?", he questioned. you knew he was edging and wanted to add fuel to the fire. 

"until you give in and completely submit to me my little pet~", you said whilst making full eye contact. 

"agh haa- p-please MC um...." he started to trail off. you found this adorable so you wanted to push him more to see what would happen.  

"please what?" you prod. 

"please um mmmmh fuck me MC." mammon repeated. 

"mmm i don't know if i like that name...maybe try something else?" you said now inching closer to his tied-up body.

"like what?" he questioned nervously. 

you whispered in his ear, "try mommy instead." 

mammon feeling overwhelmed with pleasure said, "mmm i'm not d-doing that! i'm supposed to be the one who's doing-" you cut mammon off as he spoke.  

"aww you really think that~ well then i'll just have to remind you who wears the pants in this relationship" you purr into his ear lightly biting on it. 

"mmph~ don't just bite me l-like that!", protested mammon. 

"mhm then say it and i'd be sure to give you a reward afterwards~" 

"mm- ngh mommy please fuck me" mammon hesitantly stammered. 

"aww that's my baby boy. now let's say good bye to our little friends. you take out both of the toys out. staring at the strings of cum that he produced. now open wide for mommy." you said as you aligned yourself with his entrance; slamming into his hole as you flick his nipples. 

"GAH~" screamed mammon. with this being his first time being pegged, the sensation of a cock rubbing against his inner walls; hitting his g-spot with every thrust made his brain melt. you saw his eyes started to roll back from the pleasure. 

"mmm what's this? is my little slut enjoying this...because just a little while ago you were being sooo stubborn~ you know i deserve some type of compensation or repayment" you demanded. 

"hnngh~..nngh~...mmph~...oh~.. haa~ y-yes mommy", he cried out. 

"good good now i know you getting close sooo~ beg me to cum." you commanded. you can see his adorable flustered expression. "and to think you're supposed to be the great mammon, avatar of greed, one of the seven rules of hell you start teasing his cock a bit yet you're being topped by a mere human~"