Lucius Malfoy X Arthur Weasley

(By popular demand. I apologise in advance)

Creds to hansgrubersslvt for the chapter pic

Word count: 1023

Description: It's the Quidditch World Cup and goes to the toilet. He bumps into Lucius by accident and things get heated.

_______________________________________

"I'll be back in a bit kids" Arthur said to his kids, Harry and Hermione.

Arthur had managed to get tickets for them all to go and watch the Quidditch World Cup, all of them were ecstatic despite being seated right at the very top.

Making his way down to winding staircase, Arthur Weasley headed for the toilets only to run into a pair of broad shoulders.

The red-haired man looked up to see luscious platinum locks, accompanied by a disgusted yet mischievous grin.

"A Weasley, I should have known." Drawled out Lucius.

"Good day to you too, Lucius." Arthur's tone continued to be cheerful and jolly despite the darkness of the man before him.

"I would have expected an apology for such low-class behaviour... even from you. It just shows where your children learnt their riffraff behaviour."

Something flipped in Arthur, something he hadn't felt in a long time. No one could disrespect his children and get away with it.

In one swift movement, he had pinned Lucius against the wall, his wand poking at his throat.

"Don't you dare speak ill of my children, Lucius. Do it again and I'll make you regret it."

Lucius smirked at Arthur's behaviour. He found it... amusing. The smaller man released his grip on Lucius only to result in Lucius flipping them round.

"Don't... threaten... me... Weasley."

Being in this position brewed a new feeling in Arthur, one he had only felt for his wife, Molly.

They way his name rolled off of Lucius' tongue, the way he felt so powerless and trapped, Lucius body so close to his. It drove Arthur insane.

Lucius felt something grow hard, something poke him in his upper thigh. 'Did this really turn on Arthur?' He thought to himself as he decided whether or not to have fun with this.

Finally coming to a conclusion, the Slytherin lowered his mouth to the other mans ear.

"What would that wife of yours think if she knew how you reacted to me? Hmm?" Pulling away, a smirk was plastered on his face.

An audible gulp came from Arthur as he stuttered, "I- erm- she-"

"Shh," Lucius hushed placing the head of his cane onto Arthur's lips. "She won't have to know."

Lucius lowered to his knees, laughing to himself as Arthur's legs began to shake. Slowly, tormentingly he ran his hands over the growing tent of Arthur's trousers. Undoing the trousers, he dropped them to the floor only to be welcomed by Arthur's rock-hard member.

The tip was already bright red, begging for release as the juices shimmered under the stars. Teasingly, Lucius kissed the tip. Arthur let out a shaky breath in response.

Lucius looked up at the man before him though his lashes, silently asked for permission. After a nod from Arthur, he licked one clean strip down to the base, continuing to the balls.

Carefully, Lucius places both balls in his mouth, applying the perfect amount of pressure while spreading the pre-cum around with his hand.  Every now and then he would run his thumb over the very tip, each time Arthur shivered in response to the pleasure.

"P- Please."

"Please what? I want to hear you beg."

"Please, Lucius, I need more."

"Not enough"

"Please, daddy. I need you"

"That's a good pet," praised the man on his knees.

At last, Lucius began to consume Arthur, taking him deeper and deeper with each bob of his head, using one hand to hold him by his thigh against the wall and the other the massage his balls.

Instinctively, Arthur's hands travelled to Lucius hair. Arthur was generally a submissive man, always being controlled but in this moment with Lucius on his knees, he felt like taking control.

Slowly he began to thrust forward into Lucius' mouth, relishing in the feeling when he would touch the back of his throat, making Lucius gag. Arthur began to grunt, unable to hold back anymore.

Enjoying his power, he thrust again but this time holding Lucius' face at the very base of his cock. Lucius began to gag, each time causing his eyes to water more and more before tears streamed down his face. Finally, Arthur let him breathe.

"There's a good boy for Daddy." He spoke down.

Lucius looked up and through his teary eyes he saw something new. There was a darkness in Arthur's eyes accompanied by a cocky smirk and to be truthful, Lucius was revelling in the proud feeling that came from the praise.

Continuing what he started, Lucius wrapped his lips around Arthur's cock once again. The way he sucked in his cheeks and swirled his tongue sent Arthur's head flying back in pleasure. He knew he was coming close.

"O-oh f-fuck yeah," groaned the Weasley.

Lucius moaned around him, the sounds of pleasure making a tent in his pants too. He want badly to relieve himself but he was too focussed on pleasuring Arthur. Right now Arthur was his main priority.

Slowly, Arthur's thrusts grew sloppy signalling just how close he was. In a fit of defiance, Lucius pulled away completely, angering Arthur.

Arthur grabbed Lucius by his jaw and forced him to look him in the eyes.

"You think you're clever? Tease me again and you will regret it."

Arthur's dominant tone drove Lucius insane, he froze staring at him, not responding.

In response, Arthur slapped Lucius' face bringing his attention back. Sheepishly, Lucius nodded, muttering a "Yes, sir."

Before Lucius could get back to what he was doing, Arthur tightly gripped his jaw again, this time making his mouth open widely and spitting into Lucius' mouth.

High on pleasure, Lucius continued his actions, sending Arthur over the edge. Arthur tightly gripped the back of Lucius' head before violently thrusting twice, releasing into his mouth.

Moan after moan, groan after groan and grunt after grunt, Arthur came down from his high. A lazy smirk plastered his face as he pulled out a cloth and wiped himself clean. Without a word, he pulled up his pants and walked away, leaving Lucius still on his knees and begging for a release.