Loki X Mobius

Word Count: 1314

Description: After their visit to Pompeii, things get heated in the elevator between Loki and Mobius.

________________________________________

"You genius! You absolute genius!" Exclaimed Mobius to Loki as they entered the elevator. Loki had just worked out where the Loki variant had been hiding and they had just returned from Pompeii.

"What can I say. I am a literal God after all," said Loki as he smirked to himself, his eyes travelling to Mobius as the TVA agent watched the numbers rise.

"It all makes so much sense. Wow, I could kiss you right now." Without thinking, the words slipped from Mobius' mouth, only to notice a second later what he really said. Turning his head, his eyes locked onto Loki's pools of baby blue. The God Mischief, for once, was lost for words. Thoughts raced in his mind as his mouth hung open. Only when he realised, they had been stood there in silence for a minute did he do something.

Loki cleared his throat before gaining composure and taking back his signature smile. This time though it was different, it was warmer than it had ever been. Mobius could swear he saw a flicker of a blush on the man's cheeks.

"I- I'm sorry. I don't know why I just said that."  For the first time since meeting each other, both Loki and Mobius were silent, both seeming slightly shy, unable to confess their feelings.

"No, no. It's truly okay." Those were the only words that left Loki's mouth as the pair stared at each other.

Obliviously, the distance between the two grew shorter, their breaths began to mingle as their faces inched closer and closer, before suddenly Loki lost patience.

Taking matters into his own hands, Loki grabbed Mobius by the back of his neck and gently slammed his lips onto his own. As soon as their lips collided, both men melted like putty because to both, it felt like fireworks were going off, like their worlds were now whole.

Loki's tongue, gently flicked Mobius' lip, asking for permission which Mobius gladly granted. Both tongues fought for dominance but in the end, the victory went to Loki. Once defeated, Mobius let out a relaxed moan as he succumbed to the submission, the sight of Loki's dominance making him think ungodly things.

Eventually, Loki pulled away but instead of backing away completely, he rested his forehead on Mobius' as they both searched the eyes of each other for any sign of regret or doubt, neither of which could be found.

A wide grin plastered on Loki's face as a thought popped into mind. Momentarily turning away, he made his way to the buttons and instead of pressing a floor, he pressed the stop button, freezing the elevator between two floors.

"What are you doing?" A look of confusion washed over Mobius as Loki turned back to him, a glimpse of mischief in his eye.

"Just trust me," he reassured as he stepped closer.

Once again, the gap closed between them as the lips collided and danced, this time, however, Loki began to back Mobius up till his back hit the wall. Loki found support on the wall, with a hand on either side of Mobius' head, trapping him between Loki and the wall.

The pair began to feel a strain in their pants as the elevator began to heat up. Both needed more but were too nervous to ask, that was until Loki moved one knee between Mobius' legs, causing them to part and their bodies to move even closer.

As the kiss grew more passionate, both sets of hands began to roam, only one brave even enough to go below the waist.

Loki started to gently palm Mobius' growing bulge, eliciting more moans from him. The touches led to Mobius growing impatient and thrusting his hips ever so slightly, letting Loki know what he wanted. At the signal, Loki began to unbuckle the belt and unzip the trousers of the man before him, only to violently rip them down with his underwear too.

Loki looked down, smirking at the sight of the red, glistening tip as he massaged it in his hand. He revelled in the expressions on Mobius' face as he ran his thumb over the tip and gently cupped his balls. He swiftly learnt what Mobius liked.

Becoming irritable, Loki grabbed Mobius' hand and placed it on to his tented pants. "Come on, darling. Don't be shy." He said with a smug grin. Gulping, Mobius began to repeat what Loki did to him.

As much as Loki loved feeling Mobius' hands all over him, he needed more. So, in one swift moment, he flipped the man around, so his chest was now against Mobius' back, and using his Godly abilities, he conjured a bottle.

Slowly, he squirted the contents on his fingertips before lowering his hand to Mobius' entrance and lubing up the area. This was when Loki realised Mobius had been holding his breath.

"Relax. If you are tense, it will cause you more pain than necessary." In a show of comfort, he gently grabbed Mobius by the jaw and turned his head to kiss him delicately, letting him know he was going to be okay. "Ready?" He asked.

Mobius said nothing and instead released the breath he had been holding with a nod. With permission, Loki slowly lined himself up and began to insert himself slowly, giving time for Mobius to adjust and grow comfortable. Once all the way in, both men let out a sigh of relief although Mobius' was slightly strained due to the pain of Loki being so big.

Gradually, Loki pulled out, only to push back in again, each time increasing the speed. Soon enough, the elevator began to echo with the sound of skin slapping together.

Loki had not forgotten about Mobius though, as he reached around his torso and grabbed his member, making sure to generate as much pleasure as possible for his partner.

It was obvious to Loki that Mobius was almost there, and it would be long before he climaxed, but he himself was not near.

"I'm close!" Mobius exclaimed.

"Endure a little longer for me." Loki was panting but still not close, he was thrusting at an inhumane pace and harder than ever before. He himself was honestly surprised Mobius could take him.

Eventually, Loki began to twitch slightly and the power behind his thrusts dwindling, but Mobius could not hold on any longer, he had to release.

With one loud moan, Mobius forced his hips into Loki's hand and came all over the elevator wall. His energy vanished as Loki held him up.

"Kneel," demanded Loki, but Mobius was too tired to hear, he needed a moment to catch his breath. "I said kneel!" His second command was full of authority and if he wasn't at work, Mobius would have been up for a second round, but he knew he couldn't and decided to comply.

As he turned round, Mobius finally got a good glance at Loki. He had unbuttoned his shirt, his tie still around his neck, just loosened, and his chest and forehead shimmered with sweat. The only word that came to Mobius' mind was Godly. Loki looked Godly.

When Mobius' knees hit the floor, Loki forced his mouth open as he took his cock in his hand and began to work himself. Mobius could physically see Loki was almost there, he could see the concentration on his face in his furrowed brows, the clenched jaw, tense chest and arm and the harsh rising of his chest. He knelt there and waited.

Suddenly, a loud grunt bellowed as a Loki's juices covered Mobius' face and entered his mouth. Mobius was happy to oblige and once Loki had stopped cumming, he firmly swallowed and licked his lips of all of the white substance.

Looking down at the sight before him, Loki sighed happily, impressed with his masterpiece. Feeling contempt, he bent down and softly kissed Mobius, inaudibly thanking him.

"Come, lets get you cleaned up," said Loki as he made a cloth appear in his hand.