Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

Lᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ🦋

Baby. I said as I walked out the bathroom. I had my towel wrapped around my body he looked at me bitting his lip.

Don't even think about it. I said. He groaned and throwing himself back on the bed. I laughed and climbed on his waist.

That shit not funny Loyalty. He said.

Baby why are you so mad? I asked kissing him.

Why do you think? He asked.

Okay...what do you wanna do? I asked.

I wanna break ya back that's what I wanna do. He said. I placed his hand on my ass and kissed him.

So why aren't you papi? I asked. He groaned bitting down on his lip. I started kissing down his neck and chest. I moved off his waist and got down in front of him stroking him threw his shorts. He groaned at the pleasure.

Stop teasing me. He groaned. I giggled and pulled his shorts down along with his boxers his dick sprung up.
Couples hours later....

Melo kissed my neck after we finished having sex we went for at 4 rounds and I'm super tried. He grabbed my face by my chin and kissed me.

I'm tried baby. I said as he pulled away.

Good. He said.

No that's not I wanted to do something today. I said. He laughed. I sighed and sat up and walked to the bathroom. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

Damn that ass getting fat. He said. I did a little shake and went pee. After I used the bathroom I got in the shower again washed up melo joined me so we showered together but I got out and got dress.

I'm hungry papi. I said as he laid in bed texting someone.

When I get dress we could go get something to eat. He said.

Well can you get dress. I said.

Aye don't catch no attitude. He said.

I'm hungry bae. I said.

Okay when I get dress mamas we can go. He said. I sighed and grabbed my purse.

Wait mamas. He said.

LaMelo I'm hungry. I said. He sat up and put his boxers on then put his clothes on then we left.
——
July 2nd 2023
Month later...
So I took a test. I said sitting down on the couch.

Why? Melo asked.

Because I've been feeling sick. I said.

What it say? He asked.

It's negative. I said showing him the test.

It's probably something you ate mamas stop stressing. He said rubbing my thigh.

Baby I'm always getting headaches I'm always nauseous in morning it's this has been going on for weeks there's no way it's something I ate. I said.

You wanna go to the doctors? He asked.

I'm gonna wait another week to see how I feel or if my period come because that still hasn't came ether...what if I am baby? I asked.

Then we're gonna have a baby. He said.

Look at me baby. He said lifted my chin up.

I'm not gonna be mad at you for being pregnant things happen. He said.

We just got married melo though. I said.

Baby it's okay. He said. I sighed and looked at him he leaned in and kissed me.

I love you. He said.

I love you too. I mumbled as he pulled away. He got up and walked to the kitchen. I sighed and looked at the TV as some random show played.

Baby you hungry? Melo asked.

No. I said. I heard him close the refrigerator and walk back to in here.

Hey you gotta eat you don't think I noticed how you've been skipping meals? He asked.

I just haven't been hungry melo that's all. I said.

When are you ever not hungry? He asked.

Baby. I said.

I'm just tryna make sure you okay loyal...matter fact I'm calling your mom. He said grabbing his phone and called my mom.

Yes LaMelo. She answered.

Something wrong with your daughter she not eating. He said.

Let me speak to her. She said I took the phone and sighed.

Yes mom. I said.

Why aren't you eating? She asked

I think I'm pregnant. I said.

Did you take a test? She asked.

Yes but it came out negative twice I took two. I said.

Maybe it's to early baby give some time....I don't really wanna ask this but I have to...when's the last time y'all had sex? She asked.

When we we're in Jamaica. I said.

No when we got back we did too. Melo said.

And how long ago was that? She asked.

Like 2 weeks ago. He said.

Try taking the test again like in 2 weeks. She said.

Okay. I said.

Alright bye guys love you and miss you. She said.

Love you too. I said and ended the call. I sighed and gave him his phone back.

Can you eat please? He asked.

Okay. I said.

Thank you stop giving me a heart attack. He said I got up and off the couch and walked to the kitchen. I made myself a sandwich and ate it.