kadota - greys antomy

status✧: available

title✧: kadota*

timeline✧: mid-season three-season nine*

love interest✧: undecided

oc name✧: athena hart

faceclaim✧: margot robbie

cast

margot robbie ✧as✧ athena hart

margot robbie as athena hart

"It is astonishing how you have already managed to sleep with over half of the hospital already."

eric dane ✧as✧  mark sloan

eric dane as mark sloan

"oh come on thena you know you love me! everyone does!"

ellen pompeo ✧as✧ mereidth grey

patrick dempsey ✧as✧ derek shepherd

kate welsh ✧as✧ addison montgomery

sara ramirez ✧as✧ callie torres

plot + summary
athena hart, derek shepherd, mark sloan, and addison montgomery were all world class surgeon best friends. they all worked at the same hospital being the heads of their respected specialties and in there free time hung out together. addison and derek even got together and married.

all of that came to a crash when derek caught his wife in bed with his best friend. distraught, he left the state and moved halfway across the country without telling his wife (who he had not yet filed for divorce for), his now ex-best friend, and his best friend.

athena had no idea of any of this as she was still working on a case while all of this happened but when she did find out she was shocked.

she felt hurt and upset that her friends quite literally lied and left her. athena wanted to go after derek and talk to him but she decided against as she still had a lot of important cases and addison and mark where still there.

over the next three months athena was lonely since her best friends weren't speaking to her though she couldn't understand why. she would only talk to addison and mark at work and when she tried to call derek she found out he changed his number so no luck there either.

suddenly addison left too with something having to do with richard calling her. to say that athena got worse would be an understatement. athena had almost no one left other then mark who for some unknown reason was avoiding her.

athena was almost completely alone with almost all of her friends having left her. the worse part about it was that they seemed like they couldn't have cared less.

even more months pass by of athena being alone before she finally becomes completely alone. mark sloan left for seattle grace. he had already gone for a case but now he had truly gone.

athena yearned to go see why they had gone and if they were ever going to come back (though by the looks of it she severely doubted they were) but she still two cases that she needed to do. she just couldn't abandon them she took an oath when she became a doctor. so she decided that if she finished the two cases and had no others she would go see her best friends.

suprisingly, in a month or so she finished the two cases an had nothing left to do. she requested for a vacation and started to pack a few things. she called richard to see if it was ok to work at the hospital for a few days and he happily agreed.

so here she is now on a plane to see her best friends.

description
kadota; verb | meaning: to disappear, vanish
in which dr athena hart goes to seattle grace to visit her best friends who went kadota

extra info

✧it lowkey doesn't matter who she ends up with BUT it has to be either mark, callie, Christina, amelia or jackson.

✧when athena gets to them it will kind of mirror how it was when mark arvirred (I.e derek, addison, and mark are all talking and they see athena walk it (like a badass bc she is)) and shell say something along the lines of "you guys really just abandoned me huh?".

✧this is meant to be a slownest of slow burns

✧you can make up the reason why mark avoided athena but I personally think it's because he had hidden feelings for her.

✧athena is a badass.

✧athena is either the head of cardio or the head of ortho.

✧you can chose who her person is!

✧the brotp between alex, mer, and athena will be amazing bc yes

✧mark is the only person who calls athena, thena

✧athena will be a angry, resentful, and upset at derek, mark, and addison but they make up

✧athena's sexuality is up to you (and you can decide-her gender/change it)!

✧the trio is very surprised to see athena and they immediately feel guilty.