Kevin levin Vs Absorbing Man

(Ben 10 Vs Marvel)

- Both are villians who have Absorbing powers
(Well kevin is good from alien force onwards but I don't have anything else)

Kevin Levin

Abilities

Matter Absorption - Kevin's most distinctive ability, he is able to absorb materials like wood, stone, and metal and change his body to change its density to follow suite, increasing his strength and durability.

Matter Manipulation - When Kevin was mutated in Alien Force, he could not return to human form, but learned that he could reshape his body into various shapes, which he does frequently with his hands, making swords, maces, hammers, and has shown other uses, including turning his hand into a key, coating others in the substance to protect them, turn absorbed matter into a liquid form, and merge with the substance that he absorbed, using both of these abilities in Too Hot to Handle to fuse with P'andor's suit and make makeshift handcuffs from his containment suit.

Enhanced Strength- Even when not absorbing matter, Kevin is strong enough to throw several people with little strain

Enhanced Durability- Attacks that would normal severely injury a normal human have been shown to only cause moderate discomfort for Kevin

Expert Engineer, Mechanist, and Motorist - While Kevin never had a formal education, he is very smart scientifically, as when both he and Ben argue that they cannot use their powers with Plumber suits in Deep, he modifies them to give off electric pulses for self defense and propelling units to travel through Piscciss. He is also an expert when it comes to alien technology, having fitted both the Rust Bucket and his car with plenty of alien weapons. Kevin is a good motorist being able to race and chase both in his car and the Rust Bucket 3.

Expert Analyst - When Kevin and his team reached the site of a battle that happened several hours earlier between Aggreggor and the Plumbers, he was able to analyze what happened in that battle.

Criminal Contacts - Kevin, after being released from the Null Void, was able to make his way into the intergalactic black market by selling weapons, giving him a number of contacts and experience in the criminal underworld, most notably Argit.

DNA Absorption - His most notorious ability, Kevin has been shown to be able to absorb DNA as shown in his debut episode, gaining Pyronite (Heatblast) and Tetramand(Four Arms) DNA, becoming a hybrid. However, this has a bad side-effect, because if he absorbs too much energy from the life forms(which is like an addictive drug for Osmosians) he becomes unstable and could potentially lose the ability to regulate his powers and turn into a hybrid of all the creatures. However, after he mastered his absorption ability Kevin has shown to be able to morph into the aliens he's absorbed but also turn into a hybrid of them and back to human form at will. But there are a few weaknesses. One of which are that the powers he steal are only 1/10 of the original's though it seems this rule doesn't apply to physical attributes shown when in his Tetramand hybrid form he was still equal in strength to Four arms and his speed being similar the to XLR8 in his Kevin 11 form. Also it should be noted the powers he absorbs are only temporary unless he drains all the life force out of the organism the only exception being if he absorbs feed back energy from the Omnitrix but once he goes back to his normal form he loses those powers which is shown how he lost all the powers he gained from Ben when he reverted back from his Kevin 11 form.

Energy Absorption
After absorbing energy, Kevin can channel energy through his hands to manipulate technology, discharge it as energy blasts, or physically enhance his body to speed up cellular regeneration, increase his strength, or recover from injuries at an accelerated rate. However, the energy will dissipate over time or through excessive use, so he is required to recharge.

However, if Kevin absorbs energy, the energy will cause Kevin to become mentally unstable. Storing energy for long periods of time will worsen his instability. This mainly occurs in Osmosians who absorb energy very often but cannot control it due to inexperience and lack of skill. Energy absorption can sometimes easily turn into an addiction.

When Kevin has recently absorbed energy, he develops black marks around his eyes. This is a side effect of absorbing energy.

Absorbing Man

Abilities

Omni-Morph Duplication: The Absorbing Man possesses the ability to bodily duplicate at will the physical properties of anything he touches or that touches him. This power extends to both animate and inanimate objects and certain forms of energy. The matter of the Absorbing Man's body magically undergoes a material and physiological change so that his body actually becomes composed of the matter or energy with which he is making contact. While he is in this altered state, he still possesses his sentience despite the fact that his brain is now composed of the same material as the rest of him. Among the more ordinary materials he has been transformed into include steel, stone, wood and glass. More unusual have been his transformations into water, fire, snow, and silk. His most powerful transformations have been into energy-states such as cosmic, nuclear, thermal, or light.

The Absorbing Man has learned through practice to only absorb the properties of objects that he wishes to absorb. Originally, he could be tricked into absorbing the properties of objects that would render him relatively vulnerable. There appears to be no time limit to how long he can retain a given property. When he is rendered unconscious or in a coma, he retains the form which he last consciously assumed. There would also not appear to be a minimum amount of time he must retain one form before assuming another. He can even become more than one substance at once.

The Absorbing Man can also absorb specific properties relating to the form or mass of an object he touches. For example, he can assume the height of a skyscraper or the spikes of a mace. He can also assimilate mystic properties of objects or beings. He was able to mimic the properties of Thor's Hammer and the strength of Thor himself, and also the power of the Odin-Force as well as the powers of the Sentry.

The Absorbing Man can alter the molecular structure of his body, his clothes, and his wrecking ball to mimic the properties of any material he touches. This process also gives him enhanced strength, endurance, and in most cases, resistance to injury. If the object touched holds some form of energy, such as a battery or a blast furnace, Creel absorbs these properties as well. He also has limited shape-changing abilities when absorbing certain objects, such as forming hammer-like fists when touching a hammer or growing to enormous size when copying items of massive power or strength themselves.

While escaping the Project Pegasus where he was held captive, and intending to loot it, he was designated as an Omega Level Threat.

Mind Control: After prolonged isolation in a prison that nullified his power, the Absorbing Man developed the ability to take control of a person's mind, even across vast distances.

Further Enhancements: After being injected with the Bannerman Gene-Enhancement Package, Creel's physical attributes were greatly enhanced and allowed him to absorb gamma energy. He is able to extend his gamma-absorbing power into his ball and chain. He apparently lost this power afterward.

Physical Strength: When he is not absorbing the properties of anything, the Absorbing Man possesses the normal human strength of a man his age, height and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. Depending on what he absorbs and how long he can remain in contact with it, his strength can increase into the Class 100 range, allowing him to lift (press) over 100 tons.

Who am I rooting for: Kevin

Who do I think will win: not sure but I would have to guess absorbing man but Kevin might be able to outsmart him as it has happened before to absorbing man

I'm pretty sure it's obvious when you look at it but yes I did not write all this out with the exception of a few things. There was no way I'm writing all of their skills, I just took all this from the wiki and copied and pasted it. Anyway you can tell me in the comments if you would enjoy this as a fight or who you think would win. If I missed a point at the top you can tell me and ill add it but anyway as always goodbye.