16 | Familiar

Alexander's POV

I'm right now at biology and I don't see Iris. Where the hell is she ? Isn't she suppose to be here ? I rang her phone but she didn't pick up , I decided to text Jacob , Lucas and Louis in the group chat.

J- Jacob
Lu- Lucas
Lo- Louis
Al-Alexander

golden squad gc:

Al :hey did anybody see Iris
Lu : no isn't she in bio ?
J : no I didn't see her
Lo : I didn't see her too
Al : where do you think she is ?
J : she just text me what I what from McDonald 2 minutes ago
Lu : you received that message too ?
Lo : Me too.
Al : wait what message ? How come I didn't get it. ?
J : probably you are not her favourite
J : anyways she asked because she is gonna get it for us after school
Al : Should we find her now because I don't see her anywhere ?
Lu : Now ? Are you crazy ? Mom will kill us
Al : well what should we do ?
J : I think for now we let this go , because I trust Iris will be safe.
Al : but what is she is kidnapped by the Russian ?
Lu : there is no way the Russian would know about her this fast
Lo : Al , you need to calm your tits
Al : Right after bio , we are gonna go search for her. Okay ?
J : k
Lo : okay
Lu : ok

End of chat

I cannot stop thinking about where she is right now. What if she's in danger ? My mind ponders with many negative thoughts.

Ring
Ring
Ring

Immediately the bell rang , I dash quickly to the cafeteria where Jacob , Lucas and Louis are at the table sitting down.

"Is Iris here?"I pant.

"No , she's still not here?" Jacob asked.

"Where is sh-" I said but it was interrupted by a banging noise coming from the door , I turned my head to see Iris with two bags of McDonalds in her hands.

"Well , I got your guys' orders , Jacob here's your Big Mac upsized meal" she said as she hands a Big Mac bag to him.

"Lucas , your Mcspicy with extra lettuce and a large fries with a medium size coke" handing a bag to him

"Louis , your chicken McNuggets happy meal specifically a Car toy in it and a large fries with Sprite" she says handling a happy meal.

"What about mine ?" I asked as I looked through the bags but couldn't find anything else.

"I couldn't be bothered" she says before taking her cheeseburger bag out and settling on the table. Its not a I forgot but I couldn't be bothered. She must have really hated me.

"Why did you buy us McDonald ?" Lucas asked.

"Just felt like it , if I'm going to McDonald and buying only one thing, it doesn't really feel that good to buy one so why not buy y'all. But don't get mixed up, I didn't do it for relationship purposes I just did it out for good so don't get it wrong but it won't happen next time , I'm just in a good mood today" She said before taking a bite of her cheeseburger.

Ouch.

I don't know what hurts , her not buying me McDonald or them getting misinterpreted of her actions.

But i was a bit hurt of how cold she still was to us. Nevertheless , I sat down and manage to steal a couple of fries from Jacob and a sip of Louis's Sprite , pretty sure they noticed.