02

"Hey dollface remember me?"

Deku.

What? No way. Deku? Out of all people? Deku? Nononono. It was bad enough I had to do all this arranged marriage bullshit, but this? Not today.

"No"

"What?" his face forming into a smirk, as he leaned on the doorframe. Bringing his sadistic persona to light. "Dont "what" me Izuku, after all that shit you pulled. You want to come to my house-"

"My house" your mum corrected

"Ma really?" you sighed

"Continue" she nodded "and ask for my hand in marriage? Fuck outta here"

You watched as he stood there, just staring, you had to admit; he was pretty attractive. He had a lip and a dangling ear piercing. Penetrating green eyes and silky smooth green hair. He was quite built, you could see through the black shirt. He was wearing pinstriped black and grey suit pants and black gloves which he pulled out of his pocket as he leaned forward.

"Listen y/n, I've changed" he smiled

"Changed?"

"Mhm"

"I promise. It was a mistake, give me another chance"

You sat down and crossed your legs. A rush of interest flowing through your body.

"Fine, give me a good reason and I'll consider it"

"Y/n, you can't put all the blame-"

"Thats not cheating if I wasn't with yo ass"

"Y/n, trust me on this one."

In all honesty, you despised the guy but your curiosity won you over. You wanted to see how this played out. Sighing, you got up, patted your dress down and walked away. Your heels once again clicking behind you.

"Fine, but Izuku I swear to god if-"

"I know" he smiled

Hm, maybe he had changed, but then again. That's what they all say.

"Goodnight Inko" you smiled, the woman still in confusion.

You walked into your room and shut the door. Removing your hoops and sitting down on your bed, your arms propping you up as you let out a light laugh at the irony. You knew Deku. He may have said all this but he didn't mean it. All just an act, and you had to deal with it.

"Niggas ain't shit"