05

you placed your phone down, wondering if it was too late to erase the message. right when you came to the conclusion , of which was , yes delete the message. a ding came from your downwards faced phone causing your heart to drop to the pit of your stomach. fuck.

finally, you decided to pick up the phone and just read his reply. you glanced at the notification and noticed that the message was from your best friend- Imani. letting out a sigh of relief, you thought of the chance you had to delete the message now. however you decided not to, if you didn't face it now when would you.

a few ten minutes passed until a notification popped up ontop of the show you were watching, pressing on it, you read;

                                      imessage
Wednesday, 12:09pm

oh yea yea ofc.
sorry I'm only just seeing this now.
send me the details? :)

you caught yourself distantly smiling at this message and abruptly stopped, you turned off your phone after texting him the time and location. going to get your outfit ready as you only had little time to leave after deciding to push the meeting time to 12:50. it's what worked for both of you.

y/n. izuku.

                                                                            izuku

you left your hair in fluffy black curls. after spraying a few spritz of your favourite perfume and decorating yourself in light jewellery, you grabbed your keys from the counter and walked towards your car. driving off to meet izuku and actually communicate properly for the first time in like a year. oh shit.

you deeped how awkward this would probably be and how actually insane this is. laughing, you connected your phone to the speakers and played poison by Bel Biv DeVoe, humming and occasionally singing along to the song to cancel out the multiple feelings you were experiencing at the moment.