04

Hey
You asleep?

Depends on who's asking

Izuku

Then yes

You saw the typing symbol and immediately turned off your phone. You couldn't be asked right now. It was 4 am in the morning. You were tired.

After turning off all the lights and carrying the dishes to the sink. You walked your sleeping sister to her room, tucked her in then made your way to your room.

You fell on your bed, looking up at the ceiling. Thinking about this whole situation. Why was he trying so hard to make amends? You knew his mother but not that well for her to bring up the whole marriage idea. Your mother barely kept up with the "pro hero" news so I doubt she'd know Izuku that well. So that would mean it was Izuku who brought it up or arranged it. Right?

You thought about messaging him but decided to put it off till you wake up. Your head hurt and your body ached. Right now, sleep was your priority.

11:16 AM

Picking up your phone, you glanced at the time then quickly skimmed through all your socials. You got up and made your way to the toilet.

Brushed your teeth, took a shower, fixed your hair, changed your clothes etc. After you were done you went back to your room, picked up your phone and opened your messages. You remembered Izuku typing before you turned off your phone and checked the last message he sent.

Aight. Goodnight <\3

Staring at the message, you felt a bit bad. Maybe you were being hard-headed. It has been 2 years after all.

                    Meet me at the cafe around 4:30 :)

If he is willing to make a change, it's only fair you are too.