so ordinary ?

“ Haruhi is already bringing in guests of her own. She'll perhaps pass you at this rate Tamaki ” Kyoya stated as him and the dramatic Tamaki followed behind him shouting nonsensical jibberish right in his ear.

Holding his black book to his side Kyoya slid the classroom door open, but no one was inside except a brown haired boy in the back row typing away on his phone and scribbling in things down on a notepad.

“ Huh, oh we must be early ” Tamaki spoke, quiet to not disturb the boys focus.

After the two had sat down in their respective seats, Tamaki turned around to Kyoya and started talking about the host club. When it had been Kyoya's time to talk his gaze switched to the boy in the back. Tamaki couldn't see his face, but he kept wondering what he was typing and scribbling on about. Getting up slowly he raised his hand up at Kyoya to wait were he was seated.

Going to the boy and standing behind him he looked over his shoulder. This boy was so engrossed into his work he didn't notice the small quizzed hum of Tamaki. He thought it would be homework he hadn't finished and was in a rush, but no, it was song lyrics. Tamaki couldn't understand the writing because it was so small and joined up. Giving a fake cough to get the attention of this boy, him in return got frightened and stood up. Packing all his things into his bookbag frantically.

“ Hello! I'm Tamaki, what are you writing there? ” Tamaki asked, moving out of the way of the chair from hitting his legs.

“ Nothing you need to know. I must be going now. ” The boy said in a soft voiced as he collected up his bag and slung it over his shoulder, walking past Tamaki and to the class door

“ Where are you going. Class hasn't started! ” Tamaki shouted to the boy, but he already left down the hall. Looking towards Kyoya to get some sort of answer, Kyoya only shook his head and turned back around to the front. The bell ringing it was classtime, Tamaki sighed as he went back to his seat and sulked the whole way through.

✧.*

It was lunchtime now. All the hosts sat on one of the tables, Kyoya and Tamaki being the last to arrive. Tamaki's mind kept going back to that lyric boy, that's what he's been calling him anyways.

“ Uh- Senpai? You're quiet ” Haruhi spoke up to Tamaki beside her, “ That boy. ” Tamaki mumbled, his face focused on his food as a he thought long and hard about him.

Haruhi raised a brow, looking at Kyoya for help, “ When we went to class Tamaki saw a boy writing. He said it looked like lyrics to a song ” Kyoya resolved the question Haruhi had quickly, jotting things down in his black book.

“ Lyric boy? What kind- ” “ -of name is that? ” The two gingers spoke up, finishing each others sentences as usual. Tamaki turned quickly to the two of them and was about to yell at them but stopped almost immediately,

“ boss? ” both twins said together looking up to the host club leader who looked past the two at something that caught his eye, jumping out of his seat frantically shuffled his way through the ever growing crowds of young ladies and a hand full of guys listening into the clubs conversations.

“ Let him go. Feels like whatever or whoever he saw is possibly going to be the new memeber ” Kyoya said calmly, after taking a sip of his soup. After Tamaki had left so abruptly, the table was unusually quiet. Only the munching of Honey eating his sweets and the clanking of tableware.

✧.*

Tamaki ran down the pink hallway. Only seeing the boy turn the corner a few meters away from him, “ Hey! Kid in my class! Wait!! ” he yelled, slowing to a quick walking pace as he turned the corner quickly, bumping into the boy who must've been waiting around the corner.

Both falling down on the ground, silence fell the both of them as one rubbed their butt and the other looked for their glasses that had fallen out of their pocket.

“ Sorry about- ” Tamaki looked up to now see a strawberry mop of hair putting on their glasses, a gasp escaped his lips followed by a squeal “ You're!--You're!-- ” before the fanboyish blonde could say the boys name. Said boy clasped his hand around the tallers mouth, too much force caused Tamaki to fall backwards.

With the boy looking down at Tamaki who laid on the polished floor. Placing his index finger over his own mouth he slowly lifted his other hand off Tamaki's mouth, “ Y-you're..Take-- Takehiko..” Tamaki stammered, face flushed after he leaned on his elbows.

This 'Takehiko' boy sighed, nodding slowly as he got off him and grabbed the brown mop of fake hair. Standing up he placed the wig on his strawberry hair, tucking in his contrasting pink hair under the wig cap. Phone now in hand he had the camera on him as he moved the wig cap to it's original place.

Tamaki, who had been in shock for the majority of this time, stood up quickly and practically started glowing. “ I can't believe it! A popstar at Ouran Academy!? You're an amazing singer! Join the host club! ” Tamaki rambled, “ No thanks. ” Takehiko butted in, his face held irritation. Turning away from him the popstar went on his merry way, away from Tamaki.

Tamaki followed on behind, saying nonsensical jibberish right in his ear. Just as he did the start of the day to Kyoya. Stopping at where Takehiko needed to be, Tamaki looked confused. They were at the host club, he gasped loudly quickly looking at the popstar who went inside.

“ So you do want to join the host club! ” “ Still no. I need my keyboard. ” Takehiko went over to one of the red couches, looking down to the keyboard that sat on the coffee table.

“ So, Takehiko. When did you start coming in the host club? ” Tamaki questioned sitting down on the opposite couch infront of him, now he knew how it was to see a host as one of the guests points of view

“ What's this host club you're blabbering on about. When i come here no one is in here.” Takehiko replied in a soft, calm manner. Turning on the keyboard and pressing a few notes as he fiddled with the sound volume.

“ So you must come here before the hosts and I come in.. ” Tamaki stared down at the boys pale fingers that danced over the keyboard.

Abruptly standing up the other looked up at him confused. Tamaki pointed a finger at him and smiled, “ I crave a boon! ”. Takehiko smirked, he loved this type of stuff, it thrilled him when people asked for requests from him thinking they can give nothing in return, and that's what he thought Tamaki would do too.

Leaning into the couch, closing his legs and crossing his arms, he looked like a different person with that sly grin and squinted eyes. “ A boon? What kind of boon.. ” Tamaki flushed again, coughing “ My proposal is that at the end of the host club. You, Takehiko after closing will stay and have tea with me ”

Takehiko laughed, placing his hand over his mouth to muffle it “ That's all? And what do i get in return per say? ” “ I know who you really are Takehiko. You wouldn't want that to get out to the whole school would you not? ” Holding out his hand to the other, Takehiko cursed.

Thinking it through, he looked back up to him again, “ Your club members won't know about this. And i must not be approached or talked about outside of this room. ” He said firmly, finally shaking Tamaki's hand. He smiled in return, giving a big hug to the popstar.

“ Deal! ”