after closing meetings

“ Uh-- Tamaki-senpai..what's with all the instruments? ” One of the ladies dressed in pale yellow spoke after small silence. There was two other women sat beside her, with two more on extra chairs next to the sofa they sat on.

The king of the host club, Tamaki, sat on infront of them with many various instruments around him. The keyboard that was left there after the meeting with Takehiko a few days ago was set quietly on the table in the middle, a ukulele and a violin sat on one side of him and a clarinet and saxophone on the other side.

Ever since Tamaki would stay after club hours. After everyone had gone, Kyoya was the hardest to get out of the club but eventually he would take his leave. He'd brew some tea, set it on one of the round tables in the club's room, check the flowers were watered and sit quietly at the table waiting for Takehiko. After he'd arrived, taking off the wig to let his starberry hair 'breath'.

Then sitting down opposite Tamaki and they would both start chatting away, either about one another, usually Takehiko's life as a child. Then he would go play one of he many instruments that Tamaki requested after finding out he can play so many instruments. Then they walked out to the school gates together, getting into their respective cars and separated. Then rinse and repeat.

Tamaki shook his head violently “ These!? Uh- I'm just, learning multiple instruments so I don't keep you ladies bored! ” The girls blushes and started talking over eachother about how Tamaki could never bore them. It was hard keeping these meet ups a secret, and the other host club members were getting suspicious of Tamaki's behaviour.

The most suspicious out of the hosts were the two gingers, both their focus on Tamaki, they basically played detective most of the time. Usually ignoring their guests by accident, “ Uhm Hikaru Kaoru, what's up with you two lately? ” One of the Two ladies that sat at the rounded table spoke up finally.

Both boys quickly turning their head to the girls and giving smiles that made them blush as usual. “ Sorry ladies, Tamaki had been acting weird lately- ” “ -you could say he's been having secret rendezvous~ ” The Twins spoke, the girls moving into one another with a shocked face and one of their hands on their chest.

After the two ladies had left, the twins had no more clients since they were the two last ones, they were popular than Kyoya but it was a slow day for them today. Standing up they move to both the sides of Haruhi, who also was standing by Kyoya.

“ Where has the instruments come from.. ” Haruhi said to herself out loud, the two gingers shrugged and leaned on both of Haurhi's shoulders, her frowning but kept her eyes focused on Tamaki. “ Tamaki has been growing suspicion, he's been staying behind after Host Club hours, ” The two twins looked towards the taller black haired male, who was writing in his equally black book. “ Also I've been seeing a boy walking past us a couple a times last week, possibly to the host club. ” Haruhi had moved away by now, having Tamaki call over to ask for more tea for his ladies.

“ Well why don't we just stay behind ?- ” “ -Tamaki's not that smart all round. ” The Twins questioned, Kyoya gave a smile quickly pushing his glasses up “ We can't be for sure that boy is coming here to the Host Club, but also none of us has tried to stay behind before.. ” Kyoya said before moving off somewhere else leaving the two boys to look at eachother for a moment then smile mischievously, they were going to find out one way or another.

✧.*

“ Bye everyone!! See you tomorrow! ” Tamaki cheered, waving to them leaving and kept waving after the door closed. Letting a sigh of relief, Kyoya wasn't as persistent to stay and wait for Tamaki to finish whatever he was doing. Getting the normal routine done he sat down on one of the couches facing away from the door, this was Takehiko's usual spot but he wanted to show him what he learned on his keyboard from home.

After of course getting his workers to buy the most expensive keyboard for him, yes he's learnt piano, but a keyboard was like a whole new world to him, he considered it to be the commoners small version of the elegant piano.

Approximately 10 minutes after the other Hosts left the door opened slowly and closed right after. A content sigh was heard faintly, “ Hello Tamaki, how was your day? ” Takehiko spoke softly  walking to the couches, stopping to look at where Tamaki was sitting and was hesitant to sit next to him.

But Tamaki only smiled up at him and patted next to him, “ I'm doing great Takehiko! I've been learning that music piece you've recommended me! ” Takehiko smiled and sat next to the excited blonde, taking the tea that sat behind the keyboard and taking a sip, resting it on his lap where the little plate sat too.

“ I'd like to hear it if you don't mind Tamaki ” The strawberry blonde spoke, a smile to his face which turned Tamaki's face a slight shade of dusted pink. Coughing he scooted closer to the keyboard, turning it on and placed his fingers on the starting keys, thinking of what the song was and how it went.

He counted himself down and played slowly, a few keys were wrong but Takehiko didn't mind- so much. The boy chuckled after Tamaki had finished, the blonde sat up straight with his hands clutching his knees, his face said nervous all over.

The strawberry blonde took Tamaki's hands, shuffling closer to him and placed both his and Tamaki's hands on the keyboard. Tamaki felt red all over his face, but kept quiet as he saw the almost porcelain fingers moving his to the right note. “ You need to let yourself flow with the music, it's no good trying to think of every note that you don't remember and stopping ” Takehiko spoke in a slight monotone way, but he was just being quiet. Letting go of his hands he picked up his cup from the table again and took a sip.

“ Haha-! So this is were you've been ! ” Two practically identical voices shouted behind the two on the couch, making Takehiko spit out his tea over the keyboard and Tamaki to let out a deathly screech. Tamaki stood up quickly over the couch shook both of the newccmers collars back and forth shouting at them.

Meanwhile Takehiko was having a coughing fit after the jumpscare, “ We just thought you were acting strange so we stayed behind, we didn't know you had a lover ” They both said, Tamaki stopped shaking them as a cold silence filled the room.

                          “ Love- ”

         “ -er ? ”
.

.

.

AAAAAHHH !

✧.*