Chapter 1

I woke up to Ms.Johnson tapping me to get up and get ready for school because I was already late so I got up and started getting ready for school.

(Valentina's outfit for school)

(Valentina's Hairstyle)

After I had gotten dressed, I left for school to meet up with my best friends Dominic and Zuri we walked to our classes together after school Zuri

After I had gotten dressed, I left for school to meet up with my best friends Dominic and Zuri we walked to our classes together after school Zuri.Gave me her phone number since she got her a new phone after that we both left school when I got back to the orphanage I headed upstairs to my room and decided to text Zuri.

(The messages between Valentina and Zuri)
Valentina: Heyy Z

Unknown: Who is this?

Valentina: Zuri it's Valentina

Unknown: I think you got the wrong number

Valentina: Zuri you can stop with the joke now

Unknown: I think your friend gave you the wrong number because I'm not Zuri

Valentina: Well if you aren't Zuri then who are you?

Unknown: My name is Sebastian

Valentina: Well nice to meet you, Sebastian

Unknown: It was nice meeting you to Valentina
(End of the messages)

I turned my phone off and headed downstairs to see if Ms.Johnson would let me go outside for a little while so I walked over to her tapping her shoulder Ms.Johnson turned around and smiled at me.

(Valentina and Ms.Johnson conversation)
Ms.Johnson: Do you need something Valentina

Valentina: Yes ma'am I came down here to ask if I can go outside

Ms.Johnson: Sure you can go outside

Valentina: Thanks Ms.Johnson

Ms.Johnson: No problem Valentina,oh before I forget there is someone coming by tomorrow to see what child they want to adopt

Valentina: Okay thanks for telling me

Ms.Johnson: Your welcome sweetie
(End of their conversation)

(Valentina's POV)
I walked outside towards the park and sat down on the bench pulling out my favorite Marvel book and headphones from my bag as I was doing that a man sits down next to me wearing a hat and a pair of shades.

I tried connecting the headphones to my phone but I soon realize that it's dead so I put them back in my bag and picked up my book opening it up to the last page I was on after I did that the random man sitting next to me looks over at the book and smiled.

(Beginning of conversation)
Sebastian: So I'm guessing you're a fan of Marvel

Valentina: Yea I am

Sebastian: Who's your favorite character if you don't mind me asking

Valentina: Bucky,Black Widow,Scarlet Witch,Groot, and Captain America

Sebastian: Okay that's understandable

Valentina: Well I have to get going it was nice to meet you

Sebastian: Yea it was nice to meet you too
(End of conversation)

(Valentina's POV)
I put all of my things back into my bag and waved goodbye to the man as I walked back to the adoption center when I got back to the adoption center headed upstairs to my room and sat my bag down onto my bed I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower removing my clothes and getting in the shower.

(30 minutes later)
After I get out of the shower grabbing a towel to dry off with after that I walk out the bathroom and into my room picking up my pajamas and putting them on so I can watch something on tv before I go to sleep.

(Valentina's pajamas)

After I put on my pajamas, I turned the tv on and got in my comfortable bed, after scrolling on tv for a couple of minutes to find something to watch I finally decided to put on Captain America Civil War I let out a small yawn feeling sleepy so I ...

After I put on my pajamas, I turned the tv on and got in my comfortable bed, after scrolling on tv for a couple of minutes to find something to watch I finally decided to put on Captain America Civil War I let out a small yawn feeling sleepy so I decided to call it a night and turned the tv off Valentina yawned feeling sleepy so she decided to call it a night, turned the tv off, turned over on her side, and starts drifting off to sleep slowly.