Chapter 2

(The next day)
I woke up and laid in bed for a minute before getting up and heading to the bathroom to start my morning routine after I was done I headed back to my room and picked out a simple outfit from my closet.

(Valentinas's outfit)

(Valentina's Hairstyle)

 Once I was done getting dressed I decided that I was gonna go to the park and hangout there so I pulled out My headphones and put on my music while I was walking since I was to busy not paying attention because I was putting my music on I ended u...

Once I was done getting dressed I decided that I was gonna go to the park and hangout there so I pulled out My headphones and put on my music while I was walking since I was to busy not paying attention because I was putting my music on I ended up bumping into someone before I could even hit the ground someone had caught me when I looked up at the person who caught me it was none other than Jack Mitchell the boy I had a crush on since I first laid eyes on him.

(Jack's POV)
I decided to walk to the park this morning to clear my head when all of the sudden I feel someone bump into me I caught the person before they could hit the ground when I seen who the person was that bumped into me it was Valentina Marshall I always thought she was pretty but I never had the courage to go up to her and say anything because I was always to nervous.

(Valentina and Jack conversation)
Valentina: I'm so sorry I should've been paying attention

Jack: It's okay I'm just glad I caught you before you hit the ground

Valentina: Yea thanks for catching me Jack

Jack: No problem Valentina *he said smiling at her*

Valentina: So you wanna hangout with me for a little while *she asked nervously*

Jack: Sure sounds like fun
(End of conversation)

(Valentina's POV)
Me and Jack walked to the park together once we got to the park we sat down on the swings just talking about random things then we started to play 20 questions to get to know each other a little bit better after that Jack asked me if I was hungry so I told him yea he got up and grabbed my hand taking us to Mario's pizza a local pizza spot that everyone goes to get some delicious pizza.

Once we got to Mario's pizza we sat down at a booth waiting for someone to come over to take our order while we waited Jack asked if I wanted to hangout again tomorrow I said sure since it's better than doing nothing someone finally came to our table taking our order me and Jack decided to get a pizza to share.

We got half cheese, half pepperoni and we both got a fruit to drink after that we continued to talk about what we liked to do and what our hobbies were about 6 or 8 minutes someone bought us our food we ate our food in a comfortable silence once we finished Jack asked if we could exchange numbers.

(Jack's POV)
I gave Valentina my number so we could talk to each other some more after that I paid for the food and stood up holding my hand out for Valentina to grab so we could leave she grabbed my hand and we left out of Mario's pizza and headed towards the orphanage since Valentina told me that Ms.Johnson needed her because she needs Valentina's help with a couple of things while walking to the orphanage I asked Valentina if she wanted to go to the movies tomorrow she said yes so I'm really looking forward to going with her tomorrow.

(Jack and Valentina's conversation)
Valentina: I had a really good time hanging out with you Jack

Jack: Me too, your a cool person to hangout with Valentina

Valentina: Well I should head inside to see what Ms.Johnson needs help with

Jack: Yea see you tomorrow Val
(End of conversation)

(Valentina's POV)

I waved bye to Jack and headed inside the orphanage to help out Ms.Johnson once I got inside she told what she needed help with because someone special was coming to adopt one of us I wonder who it could be, I started cleaning up the toys the younger kids while I was doing that someone walked into the orphanage when I turned around to see who was it I saw that it was Sebastian Stan I was freaking out on the inside I couldn't believe he was here I went to go get Ms.Johnson and let her know that Sebastian Stan was here.

(Sebastian's POV)
I walked inside this orphanage hoping to adopt someone when I spotted a teenage girl picking up some toys she turned around and saw me so she left to get someone while I was waiting for somebody to come back I checked my phone While I was doing that I heard footsteps walking towards me I looked up from my phone and saw a lady at least in her 30s in front of me she showed me to her office once we got there I sat down she told me about all the children here.

Once she finish telling about everything we went back to the living room of the orphanage where all the children were lined up I went down the line but stopped in front of the girl I seen when I walked in she looked familiar I soon realized it she was the kid I had talk to in the park yesterday she looked up at me and gave me a small smile and a wave.

(Sebastian and Valentina conversation)
Sebastian: Hey kid what's your name

Valentina: I'm Valentina but my friends call me tina for short

Sebastian: Well nice to meet you Valentina

Valentina: Nice to meet you to Mr.Stan
(End of conversation)

(Sebastian's POV)
After I had a little conversation with Valentina I headed over to Ms.Johnson to let her know that I knew which child I wanted to adopt today we headed back to her office and she asked me which child I wanted to adopted I told her I wanted to adopt Valentina.

Ms.Johnson then handed me some paperwork to sign so that I would be able to adopt Valentina as my own once I was done signing the papers I gave her back the signed paperwork she got up from her seat and left out the office to get Valentina.

I sat there waiting when Ms.Johnson walked into the office with Valentina a who had a happy look on her face and a duffel bag with her since she figured out that she was getting adopted today I stood up walking towards Valentina pulling her into a hug.

(Valentina's POV)
When I saw Ms.Johnson walk into my room with a smile on her face letting me know that Sebastian Stan wanted to adopt me I couldn't believe what I was hearing that Sebastian Stan chose to adopt me out of everyone in the orphanage I was extremely happy that I was getting adopted for the first time.

I started packing all my clothes, toiletries, books, my four pairs of converse in different colors, and hair accessories in my duffel bag since it was big enough to fit all of my stuff in it once I was done I headed downstairs to Ms.Johnson's office with her.

When we got into her office I saw Sebastian stand up and walk over to me pulling me into a big hug I smiled and hugged him back then pulled away I looked over at Ms.Johnson who told him that he we were allowed to leave now before we headed outside.

I hugged Ms.Johnson while tearing up a little and told her thank you for taking care of me for the past couple of years she hugged me back and said of course and that she was happy that I finally got adopted because I deserved to get adopted and be happy.

We pulled away from each other I walked outside to where Sebastian was standing by his car I put my bag in the backseat and climbed into the passenger putting my seatbelt on while Sebastian got into the driver seat starting the car I put on my headphones turning my music on Sebastian started to drive I let out a small yawn drifting off to sleep while my music was still playing.