Chapter 3

(Sebastian's pov)
I pulled up in the driveway and parked the car I got out of the car grabbed all of Valentina's stuff and carried it inside the house I went back to the car to pick up Valentina since she was still sleeping and carried her into the house laying her down on the couch.

I decided to grab her stuff and take it to her room so it would be in there when she woke up after that I went back into the living room and took Valentina's shoes off and put them on the floor covering her with a blanket after I did that I went to my room and decided to watch some TV until Valentina woke up.

(4 hours later, Valentina's pov)

I woke up on an unfamiliar couch but soon realized that it was Sebastian's couch I looked around for my phone until I found it on the edge of the couch I picked it up and looked at the time and saw that it was 6:30 pm I stood up and headed to the kitchen because I haven't eaten since I was hanging out with Jack.

As I was searching for something to eat I heard footsteps coming toward the kitchen I turned around and saw that it was Sebastian so I waved at him and went back to looking for something to eat I finally decided on an uncrustable peanut and jelly sandwich because it's literary one of the best things created.

While I was eating Sebastian told me he invited a couple of friends to come hang out I said okay and headed to my room to put away my stuff as I was doing that I received a Facetime call from Jack I grabbed my phone in a hurry and answered with a smile on my face.

(the call between Jack and Valentina)
Jack: Hey, I hope I didn't call you at a bad time

Valentina: No it's not a bad time I'm just putting away my stuff

Jack: Okay, so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out again tomorrow if you're not busy

Valentina: I would love to Jack *I say with a smile*

Jack: Cool I'll talk to you later my Mom wants me to go to the store with her

Valentina: Okay I'll talk to you later
(end of call)

After I finished putting away my stuff I heard someone knocking on the door so I went to answer it because I figured it was Sebastian's friends as I opened the door I saw Chris, Scarlett, Anthony, and Elizabeth I let them in and called Sebastian and told him that they were here.

I waved at them and headed to my room to take a shower so I could be comfortable for the rest of the night I assumed they were gonna watch some movies because Sebastian walked past me with a bunch of snacks and drinks.

I turned the shower on and connected my phone to the speaker blasting the Jonas Brothers I took the clothes I had on off and stepped into the shower letting the warm water hit me I decided to wash my hair while I was in there since I haven't washed it in a week.

(an hour later)
I stepped out of the shower and turned it off I grabbed my towel and dried myself off I got dressed and did my nighttime routine once I was done I turned my music off walked out of the bathroom and lay down on my bed which was very comfortable.

(Valentina's pajamas)

I checked my phone and saw that I had a missed call from Jack so I Facetimed him, he answered the phone on the first ring I saw that he was lying down on his bed playing his video game when he saw my face on his phone screen he paused his game so ...

I checked my phone and saw that I had a missed call from Jack so I Facetimed him, he answered the phone on the first ring I saw that he was lying down on his bed playing his video game when he saw my face on his phone screen he paused his game so he could talk to me last thing I remember before I ended up falling asleep was Jack turning his game off.