Karl Heisenberg x f!reader || Unbecoming ∆SMUT∆

Title: unbecoming

Ship: Karl Heisenberg x f!reader

Triggers:  smut, oral: male receiving, mentions of being held captive though no details, still no cute happy ending, stockholm syndrome

Characters: Reader, Karl Heisenberg

Wordcount: 2791

a/n: some issues but I'm just gonna close my eyes and press post

***

She knew what it was, could taste it on her lips by the mere thought. Image, a presence. Captive.

Objectively she could see the effects, her analytical mind pointing at the flaws and the effects but still, that did not really matter in the moments, did not change the emotion hiding just beneath her skin. No, there was one thing that seemed to matter now.

She thought it might be been the absence of all else, stripped away with only one thing to hold onto- logically, that thing would gain importance but even with the weak excuse, she knew, the importance shouldn't have made itself as it had.

Dependance, understanding or even attraction, whatever one would name it. The effects still remained the same, the need and dark thoughts. All swirling inside to a toxic degree and he knew, oh how he knew.

Sickened every time lucidity would vaguely visit as she looked over the railing at the fruits of his labour, it was questionable to say the least and yet, when he chose to show his face, she fell into the same rhythm they had recently adopted. The thought of him made her stomach turn, a vague feeling of longing between the dark and delicious images that plagued her mind. He was at the root of it all.

She was not his captive for a while now and yet she was captivated. She hadn't been outside these walls for weeks, an unknown fear keeping her feet planted but she could never linger on that thought for long. It was as if Heisenberg sensed the turn and just like the times her mind turned on her before, his touch pulled her back from the edge.

It was soft, a simple hand placed at her lower back that made her slightly jump as she looked back at the man, smirk playing on his lips as he removed his glasses and hooked them on his shirt.

"Lost in thought?" He asked but didn't quite look as interested in the answer as the words might've alluded to.

"You could say that." She responded promptly, hands crossing over her chest. This was done more as an automatic response as she felt a bit exposed at the sudden jolt from her thoughts, thoughts she wished to hide from him.

"Hmm.." he hummed in response, hand staying ever present. "I hope you're not having second thoughts again by what you have to do."

She visibly cringed at the new thoughts. Two are better than one, many hands make light work, whatever saying you'd like to use, they were true and thought the acts disturbed her in more ways than Heisenberg could soothe, she knew what she was doing had purpose. It was better than the alternative, it was better than doing nothing.

"I wasn't thinking about..them." she clenched her jaw. Her helping hand mattered, all she had to do was believe that, it would be all worth it. Just a little more time and it could be over, forgotten even.

"Good." He stated. "Hate to drag you back from the edge when I came here for another reason entirely.. though, I guess it will distract you all the same. "