Karl Heisenberg x f!reader || caught

Title: caught

Ship: Karl Heisenberg x f!reader

Triggers:  smut, oral: female receiving, Masterbation, getting caught, penetration, no aftercare

Characters: Reader, Karl Heisenberg

Wordcount: 2654

a/n: low-key don't like this one but y'all can read it if you want

***

It was wrong to think of him this way, he was immoral and often times cold. It was wrong to act on those thoughts but how many times can she wave off the images and scenarios her mind so effortlessly provided. How she imagined his biceps would flex around her as it did when he was working, how he'd grunt like he did when he was frustrated.

She moaned softly as her fingers rubbed against her clit before entering her again, biting into her other hand to keep the volume down. She imagined his lips on her, tongue, teeth. Imagined he'd be the type to not be the most gentle, the type to take rather than give but in the safety of her mind that was fine.

Fingers thrusted and curled inside her as she felt a release coming, her other hand squeezing and then rubbing at her nipple. "Oh, Karl." Her voice lingered and she clasped her hand over her mouth and listened, only the ambience of the factory as her heart pounded and then her fingers continued, a little set back from her destination but no matter, she'd still get there eventually.

Unbeknownst to her how the man had stopped in his tracks with the call of his name, brow furrowed as he looked back from which the sound had came, she hadn't sounded like she was in trouble and her room had been off limits for the creatures dwelling within the factory but you never know with these things.

There was nothing that could've prepared him for the sight before him when he slowly peeked into the room. Legs open, hand working within her cunt with the other clasped over her mouth and her eyes clenched shut. He felt himself twitch in his pants and clenched his jaw.

Previously he had been plagued with his own thoughts of her, what she'd look like if he were to be buried inside her but he knew that's where they had to stay, buried deep within himself. She could never love a monster, could never see him as something apart from his actions but those thoughts were now in question as he saw her please herself at the thought of him, it forced him to reevaluate his situation.

"Well, isn't that a sight."

The words pulled her out of her thoughts, out of her pleasure, thrusting her into reality and giving her whiplash. She froze, almost screamed as she opened her eyes and then they were on him. She flushed, her face felt like it was on fire as she scrambled to cover herself and hide her actions.

"Oh no need to do that on my account." He smirked, hand motioning towards her.

Her mouth was agape, no thoughts entering her mind as she stared at him, eyes wide.

Heisenberg knew he was enjoying the situation a little more than he should but it wasn't every day he gets such an open glimpse of her with a confession of her attraction and need, he had to to remember her like this for the future where he can savor the thoughts.

"Come on, sweetheart." He chuckled softly. " Don't tell me cat got your tongue?"

She blinked, throat felt dry as her heart pounded in her ear. "I'm sorry." Her voice squeaked, hands curling tighter into the blanket covering her naked form. What else could she say when she wanted to just disappear. How could she hide from what she felt and even worse that he could use those feelings against her now.