Chapter 1 Full Stomach

---Disclaimer, This book will follow the path of the character beyond the Vault of Fallout 4... But with his or her own lore... Up to you to piece it all together---

"Everything... it's... D-Destroyed... H-How long was I out... H-How long was I frozen." I told myself... bug eyes at the sight of... Sanctuary Vallina... The Small... Residential area bellow the Vault... Where the trail up to it lead... Ruins... Some homes still stood... but most... fallen... and those that did stand... did so by little to no integrity... Taking a deep breath in... I could feel... The memories of what felt to be yesterday... when the bombs dropped... Letting out the held in breath... I glared down to my hands... Tilting them the Pip boy on one... my M10 pistol in the other... And my Vault 111 suit around my body... I clenched the gun in hand by it's grip... Pure metal... Uncomfortable... didn't sit in the hand like a gun quite should. Looking up to the distance I saw a gas station... it was way out there... Red Rocket station... Couldn't see more then the remains of the large sign over the dead tree's and brush... Slowly I turned... Looking over to the Control trailer... Where the guy who sent us down into the vault had to press the button... I saw the remains of a longed decade Skelton in the window... laying atop the controls... Slowly making my way to the trailer... and stepping inside... Beside him a rifle... old... looked halfway like an AK 74... But For sure not a 47... The mag was to small... and so was the chamber... Picking it up I inspected it... The stock was broken to splinters... the lower hand placement was ripped and shed to bits... looked... almost as though something large... With big claws or knives had hold of it...

*Gun Shot* a shot echoed in my head... Remembering the sight of my own sister being shot... while trapped with in that ice box of a prison... The face of that girl... who did it fresh in my head... Gripping the gun tight... "She'll pay for taking it all from me... I'll get him back sis... For you... for mom... dad... And for him as well..." I told myself ejecting the mag from the gun... I slowly tossed out the rounds counting them. 1... 3...7...13... 13 rounds... I loaded them back into the mag and refeed the mag into the gun... There was one already in the chamber... Because it was closed... so that makes 14 rounds... Make them count... Glaring to my pistol... I knew I had 7 rounds in it... and no more... Looking to the Skelton on the control board to the vault... I noticed a Pistol holster... with a M1911 made by Colt on his side... a Leather tie down holster at that... I carefully and caringly took it all off the body... I respected the dead... and that is why I will not take his clothes for myself... despite the safer I would be off in them... Holstering the Holster onto my side... and taking the 1911 out as I holster the M10 in it's place... I knew the gun well... 7 rounds... 8 if one's already chambered before mag loading... dad had one just like this...

*Distant Roar... Like a Monster... or demon of sorts* Some... Mutant I presume... Slowly walking out of the Trailer... But... Not before taking the stem pack I noticed sitting in a half open med box... and Pocketing it... *Distant roar again...* Glaring out towards the small residential area bellow the hill... It sounded as though that roar... and that noise... from what ever it maybe, Is coming from down there... "AHHHHHHHHHH HELP US!!!! ANYONE!!!!" The distant screams of a Male... Mid 30s screamed out from bellow... Deep with in the area... Instinct took over... A survivor... a Human... I hopped for such to be the case... as I raced out of the gateways into the Vault 111 Area... and down the trail. "HEHEEELP!!! M...." The Screams of a Woman... Possible mid 40s... early 50s screamed... yet... falling silent as fast as she made herself known... How ever... She sounded... as though she went muffled... before her silence fell... What ever was out there... had It gotten hold of her... Was it to late for the male as well? 

"DIANA!!! N-NO!!! GIVE HER BACK!!! GIVE HER BA...." Then him as well... That seeming... Muffled first... then Silenced... By now I was  Racing over the Short bridge of nearly rotted wood... Wasn't less then 100 foot from getting off the trail and into the Residential area... Would I be to late... I feared so... Thundering into the Area... I came out into the middle of the roadway... Quickly scanning up and down both ways of the road... at homes and ruins... "Hello! Is anybody out here!?" I yelled out... but not screaming... In my head screaming would attract there problem to me faster then I was prepared to encounter it... The sounds of creaking... weakened and long weathered metal and wood... Filled the ears of my own... Filling me with fear... as each creak... and crackle could harbor for cover to what ever may had been the originator of the Roars I'd once heard before arriving here... I heard distant...Muffled cried of pain... like... dying pain... cries of miser... It kept growing closer... and closer...