Chapter 2

Chapter 2
"What?" said Grayson, clearly taken aback by what came out of my luscious lips.
"When I was two, my father was killed by some mafia leader. I was painting my most famous and original piece, the Mona Lisa. My
dad was reading the daily newspaper then some people bursted through the door. They shot my dad, 5 times to be exact. Then they aimed the gun at me and-"
"They tried to shoot you?!" Marshall yelled looking angry.
I shook my head and continued, "When they shot at me, the bullet bounced right off of me and hit another guy. They went running and never returned."
I looked at Garret and his eyes softened. They all looked at me with sad eyes and I started crying. They all came running over to me and started patting my head and hugging me, expect for Garret. I was upset that he wasn't coming over, so I started crying harder.
"We have a meeting with another mafia group, we were going to bring you, but you don't have to come if you don't want to," said Marshall.
I rubbed my eyes, "Yeah, I'll come."
"Be ready by 6 P.M.," said Brad, winking at me.
I nodded and walked towards my room. I needed to be the bad b I am. I need to show them my fight song. It was 11 A.M., so I had a lot of time to kill. I decided to take a shower, so I can be clean for later. I got undressed and was about to hop in the shower when I heard someone barge in.
"Y/N I-" Brad was standing in the doorframe of my bathroom. I screamed and tried to cover myself.
"BRAD!" I screamed.
"S-sorry," Brad said facing away from me. "You look really good though," he smirked.
"Oh my god, you're such a dork," I said, hitting him in the head.
"Ow, I'm leaving okay?" he said while laughing. I rolled my eyes and hopped in the shower.

Brad's POV
I walked out of Y/N's room giggling to myself when I suddenly ran into someone. I looked and saw Garret, his eyes showed everything. He was pissed.
"Stay away from Y/N," said Garret.
"What? You are the one not talking to her and you do not own her," I said, my anger level rising by the second.
"Just stay away," he responded.
"But-"

*SLAP*

I held my face. Garret just hit me. I looked up at him. He had no sign of remorse in his eyes. I looked back down at my hand and threw a punch at him. I hit his nose and it started to bleed. He tried to throw one back, but I dodged it. We started fighting and yelling. Grayson and Xavier ran over breaking us up. Grayson took me to my room and was telling me to calm down. To be honest, most of the stuff he was saying was going in one ear and out the other. I hope Y/N didn't hear that.

A/N - Sorry for the wait. This is a short chapter. My co-author went missing. We haven't heard from them in a while, but I promised to keep updating the story 🥺💕