Chapter 1

A/N-- Okay so I sadly don't know way way too much about the boys so if I get something wrong please don't hate me lol.  I'm trying my best!

________________________________________________________________________________

"CRYSTAL GET YOUR UGLY ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!" yelled Arnold, my so called father said from the living room. I run to where he is so he wont get angrier at me. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Alan and his buddies are here so you  know what that means" He tells me, evident he's had a lot to drink.

Its only 8:30 in the morning, what the fuck

"Yeah, I kn-" I'm cut off by a slap to my cheek. 

"That is NOT how you address us! What did we tell you?!" Alan yells at me coming closer to me. 

"I'm sorry. Yes Sirs, I'll be doing whatever you want me to" I tell them hoping to not get hit again...yet.

"That's better. Now lead the way slut" 

We go upstairs to my room, to do what's normally done. But this time I fight against it; they hate when I fight them. I'm still hurting like hell from yesterday when this happened. My dads addicted to drugs and loves them more than anything, Alan offered him free drugs each time if Arnold let Alan and his pigs have their way with me; my dad obviously agreed. I was two years old when my innocence was taken from me, just for free drugs. 

I'm now 20 years old and each time Alan and his sick clan of buddies are over I've got to have sex with them against my will. Yesterday was my birthday and my dad raped me, he beats and molests me all the time but its much worse each year on my birthday. It started on my 5th birthday and continued on from there.

Several thuds are heard as I'm thrown down the flight of stairs, landing harshly near the living room. "This stupid slut fought against us" Alan grits bearing teeth.  

"EVEN" *kick*

"THOUGH" *kick*

"SHE" *kick*

"KNOWS" *kick

"BETTER" *kick*

They each kept taking turns kicking and punching me until father got an idea. A horrible one at that.

"Since she'll apparently never learn to not fight, how about we give her a permanent reminder?" he says with an evil grin holding a knife he grabbed from his pocket. 

"Just carve the words on her stomach backwards so each time she looks in a mirror she'll see it." my father said crouching down to my level. 

"I've got a better idea than that; let's brand her. She'll learn then" making my father smile as they grab me and follow Alan out to his car. 

I'd obviously protest and fight against them doing all this but I'm afraid my consequence would be way worse than it already is, if that's even possible. 

*******************

They went to a special guy whos friends with Alan and the guy whos name I learned was Gary, made the branding irons specially just for me, well for their pleasure.

I was held down with a rag in my mouth to muffle my screams as the scorching hot metal of each letter was burning my skin. After hours of pure torture the words DO NOT FIGHT IT was branded onto my skin. They had it done backwards so I'd always see it.  

***********

Back at the hell that Arnold calls home, Alan and his buddies have their way with me again, I can't fight them this time..... or any other time..... 

They left me alone in my room as I cried in pain holding my stomach and anywhere else I could that hurt the most. 

I need to get out of here. Somehow