Chapter 8

TRIGGER WARNING!!

"NO! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I'M SORRY!" I yell hoping my "father" would listen but sadly he never did. He just kept hitting me and kicking me.

I hear a few zippers being undone and I cry even harder. I feel several hands holding me down and an insane amount of continuous pain. They keep going and going until their done and I'm a crying mess. I'm kicked more and more

TRIGGER DONE

I immediately jolt up breathing heavily and looking around my surroundings seeing I'm still in Griffin's room.

It was just a really bad nightmare

The door busts open and I let out a scream, scrambling to try and protect myself until I hear a familiar voice. It's Josh.

"Crys it's just me. It's gonna be okay" he sits near me on the bed. I get closer to him and hesitantly wrap my arms around him.

The nightmare still playing in my head. I cry into his shoulder as he's rubbing my back. Thankfully he doesn't ask me about what just happened. I didn't wanna talk about it.

Josh's POV

I wake up and look at the time on my phone. I squint my eyes at the brightness and see the screen read 2:23 am

I get up and decide to get myself something to drink.

Walking past a few doors I hear a scream come from Griffin's room.

It's Crystal

I open the door and she screams again trying to hide herself. I immediately try and tell her it's just me.

She relaxes a bit and tries calming herself down.

"Crys it's just me. It's gonna be okay" I tell her, sitting on the bed. She scoots closer to me and she sorta hesitates putting her arms around me. She eventually does and instantly starts crying even harder than she already was. I rub her back trying to help calm her down.

I decided to not ask her about what had happened and just try to keep her calm. Last time something like this happened she tried killing herself. Bryce caught her in the act and stopped her. He never told us what all happened, just that she had a nightmare and wanted them to stop.

"T-thank y-y-you" she manages to stutter out. Her face is still buried in my shoulder so it was also kinda muffled but I heard her.

"H-hey Josh?" She speaks up

"What's up?" I ask her still rubbing her back

"Can I sleep with you? I don't wanna be alone" she says wiping her tears away.

"Of course you can. Come on" I lead her to my room. Ignoring the fact that I was originally up to get water. I'm not gonna leave her alone.

Making sure the both of us are comfortable; her more so than me, I wrap my arm around her as she buries herself into my chest and falls asleep shortly after

********************************

Don't kill me guys I'm sorry 😭