Chapter 3

Tysm guys for reading my story! If y'all could, please share this story. I'd really appreciate it if you did! :)
______________________________

Josh's POV

We're in the kitchen talking amongst ourselves quietly about Crystal.

"I think that, being that she's in a new house, we should take shifts on watching her. To make sure she's okay" Anthony says looking at us.

"I don't know how she'd react to us. Only one she seems to trust really is Tayler, ya know? I'd love to keep an eye on her but I don't wanna scare her or anything" I say as they agree.

Jaden turns his attention to the living room when he heard a noise.

"Hey Tay, I thinks Crystals awake" he speaks motioning towards him.

He walks into the living room and I hear him speaking to her.

Crystal's POV

I open my eyes to see a new surrounding and start to panic. I see Taylor coming into view and relax a bit.

Where am I? Wait I remember. His house.

"Hey, everything's gonna be okay" he gently grabs my hands and hold them rubbing his thumb over my hand.

I almost smile at the kind gesture when I stop myself.

You're not allowed to smile Crystal. Smiling makes you look uglier.

My father's words keep repeating in my head until Tayler spoke breaking me a way from my thoughts.

"Wanna meet my friends?" He asks me kindly still rubbing my hands.

I nod making him smile softly.

I hope they don't hurt me. They shouldn't though... Right? Tayler said they wouldn't..

He brings them in from what I believe is the kitchen, and they sit on the couches near me but not so close. My heart starts rapidly beating in my chest thinking I'm gonna end up getting hurt.

Guys are always gonna be in a group when they really wanna hurt you. You deserve every bit of pain given to you

My fathers words inside my head continue with what they normally do until it's thankfully cut off by Tayler speaking.

"Okay Crystal, this is Josh, Bryce, Griffin, Anthony, Kio and Jaden" he tells me pointing to each guy.

My heart's still beating harshly, I'm surprised they can't hear it. Tayler notices and grabs my hand again running it gently.

"It's gonna be okay, I told you, they're not gonna hurt you. I promise. They won't ever even think about doing it" he reassures me.

Him running my hand helped me calm down my heart and breathing and I look at them all. The look of sorrow and concern washes across their faces.

"H-hi" I tell them softly with a little wave. They smile at me wave back.

"Okay so since Crystal hasn't eaten how about we make some food?" Tayler says standing up, taking me with him.

He's still holding my hand, rubbing it occasionally.

"It's like 11:30 at night but sure" Kio says laughing.

My stomach growls loudly again, bringing everyone's attention on me.

"Crystal, when was the last time you ate?" Tayler asks me with concern all over his face.

"Like a full meal or...?" I trail off, causing the room to fill with concerned looks.

"...yeah" He says to me.