Chapter 6

Crystal's POV

Waking up I feel a pair of arms around me and instantly freak out, causing me to fall off the bed. Backing up to get away I look up onto the bed to see a worried and startled Bryce.

Oh that's right. He fell asleep with me last night because I didn't wanna be left alone

"Are you okay" Bryce asks me sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me.

I give a small nod and stand up walking over to him.

I cautiously put my arms around him in a hug as he does the same.

Still not used to such human interaction. Especially with guys. I mean yeah he slept by my side last night after I basically asked him to I'm still cautious. They could switch up on me at any-

"Crystal, you hungry?" I hear Taylor ask me.

When did he get in here? And why do they seem to keep interrupting my thoughts?

"Yeah. I'll be down in a second" I mention heading to the bathroom. The two boys nod towards me and walk out of the room.

I shut and lock the bathroom door and lean myself against the counter with my hands, looking at myself. The cigarette and joint burn marks still noticeable but healing. Scars and healing bruises litter my arms. I lift my shirt to look at my stomach. It's healed much better and it's way more noticeable. The burnt blackish brown words that will forever haunt me.

DO NOT FIGHT IT

They're forever etched on my skin. A constant reminder of my shitty life I've managed to escape. I grab the broken shaving razor out of the trash and break it more to get the blade out. After managing to I look at the blade and all the times I've used them on me. I begin slicing everywhere I can, careful not to cut too deep. I slice at my stomach hoping to hide the permanent words but no luck.

I unlock and open the door peaking my head out to see if I'm still alone.

Grabbing a hoodie a slip it on and make sure I look okay before going downstairs to get some food.

"Here's your food Crys" Kio says handing it to me.

He's fucking adorable as hell

I think to myself sitting down beside Griffin as I join in on random conversations and eat the pancakes.

__________________________

So so sorry for the long wait. I've been dealing with a hell of a lot 💔💙