𝟏~𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐡

•Abbreviations•
(Y/n)= Your name;
(H/c)= Hair color;
(H/l)= Hair length;
(E/c)= Eye color;
(F/f)= Favorite food;
(F/a)= Favorite animal;
(F/s)= Favorite snack;
(S/t)= Skin tone.

(⬆️ Not all of them are necessarily in this specific chapter, but they might appear further in the story and you can always come back here in case you get confused lol)

(More abbreviations will be added if necessary ♡)

🌸🌸🌸

  Finally! After 2 exhausting hours of train ride, you realized you arrived in Morioh.

   Morioh was a small, peaceful city. You haven't visited it much, but when you did, you always enjoyed yourself. The citizens, the buildings, the atmosphere, every single aspect of it was endearing and you felt a strong sense of nostalgia everytime you were there. You were mostly there to see your brother Kishibe Rohan, though... He was a very popular mangaka and due to both his career and your avalanche of studies, you two never met really often. Unfortunately. He was an amazing guy, and even if he knew how to be annoying and extremely stubborn, you still loved him after all. He had a strong personality, and that could make it difficult for you to agree in many subjects, but in the end, that didn't matter. You were just glad that you'd see him again.

   You rubbed your tired eyes a little and stood up from the old seat, luggage in hands. However, your legs were a bit wobbly, so you ended up tripping slightly, but you managed to keep your balance. One of the bags you carried slipped from your grasp and you silently cursed to yourself, afraid that you'd be embarrassing yourself in front of the other passengers. But before you could get it, an extra pair of hands came to your rescue, picking up the bag after brushing past your fingers.

   Looking up, you saw a tall and very well dressed blonde man. Before you could admire his features properly, he offered you a small smile, snapping you from your little trance.

"Ahah! Thanks..." You chuckled out of nervousness, taking the object from his hands.

"No problem." His velvety voice replied.
You noticed that he was still holding the strap of your bag, on top of your hand, and it remained there for some short seconds before he pulled away.

"Have a good day." The stranger cooed out and left the train, disappearing into a crowd that was quickly forming.

   Not wanting to be left behind, you also hopped out and looked around to acknowledge your surroundings. After inhaling the new air deeply, you walked away and exchanged glances with the crumbled piece of paper in your hand. You never memorized Rohan's address, and no matter how much time passed, finding his house was always troublesome. Well, this was an opportunity to check out the streets, the beautiful yellowish sky, and the shops you'd like to visit later. Really, this place never changed...

   This time, it didn't take you too long to spot his sophisticated wooden house, and you grew excited. You rang his doorbell and hid against the wall, next to the door so when he opened it, he wouldn't see you. After a while a click was heard and the door was pushed gently. And then...

"WAH!" You shrieked, suddenly revealing yourself to him, which caused him to flinch a bit.

"Of course it had to be you." He grumbled, smirking at the sight of his little sister.

"How much did you miss me?" You questioned him, hugging his torso tightly.

"Not even a bit."

"I know you missed me!"

"Whatever makes you sleep at night..."

"Pfft, you never change, do you? Can't you pretend to be a tiny bit happy that your dear sister is here?" You joked, getting into his place and making yourself feel comfortable. He chuckled.

"If I weren't happy that you were here, I would have yelled at you for getting inside and slammed the door onto your face."

"Yeah, you'd definitely do that." You slumped against the couch and stretched your arms, feeling him sit down next to you.

"How was the trip?" He asked.

"It was okay... I embarrassed myself in the train, but a hot dude helped me."

"Tch, you are practically the CEO of embarrassing yourself in public. Are you alright, though?"

"Yeah, I'm good! I'm happy that I'm here... I missed this city."

   He raised his brow at you.

"I missed you." You corrected yourself, watching him relax with a smug grin.

   You slapped his arm playfully and talked about your life and how everything was going. He paid close attention to what you said and made some (snarky) comments here and there, glad to know that you were doing fine.

"And what about you? Are you working on a new manga or something?"

"Actually, I am."

"Can I see it? Please?" You pleaded, hearing him sigh.

"You can see it, BUT if you lay a finger on it, I will snap your neck."

"Okay, okay, let's go!" You ran to his studio and he ran after you, telling you to be careful.

   Once you got there, you stared in awe at his desk full of pens, paper sheets and unfinished pages. You had always admired his work, and you always knew other people would too.

"These look great!" You told him. "When you scribbled on the walls of our old house when we were little, I didn't actually think you'd improve this much..."

"I try." He smiled. "Oh, by the way... Are you gonna attend to school here? You told me you'd spend quite some time in Morioh, so..."

"Yeah, I got myself enrolled in a local school... I'd rather not have to go, but mom and dad would whoop my ass as soon as I got back home..."

"Right." He laughed. "Just make sure not to get yourself in trouble cuz if you do, I'm not gonna take responsibility for that!"

"Oh come on, I never get myself in trouble! Plus, I don't know anyone from there yet, so it would just be awkward."

"It's always awkward in the first days, so don't worry about it too much. Do you want to drink anything?"

   You two kept chit-chatting for a while and he eventually helped you unpack your bags in the guest room you always used. It was very cozy, with a fluffy bed and a big window that showed some of the backyard. You sprawled yourself on the mattress like a starfish and smiled. This is nice...

🌸🌸🌸

  Pretty much just an introduction, but oh well. Hope y'all like this 💃💃💃