𝟗~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡

🌸🌸🌸

"Guys, can you tell me more about those 'stands' you mentioned a while ago?"

"Our stands, huh?" Josuke looked around briefly just to check if no one was nearby. "I am not an expert myself... It's kinda... They're like imaginary friends with extra steps?"

"My big bro said it's a manifestation of your soul. It comes out when you want it to, and they can punch stuff!"

"Yeah, what Okuyasu said! But I'm pretty sure they can have other abilities too. Like Yukako's stand."

"So that's what was holding me down then... And why can I see her stand?" You ask, cringing at the memory of the hair curled up around your body.

"Well... What you were seeing it's her stand affecting her hair, not exactly the stand itself."

"Oh, I see... So everyone has a stand...?"

"Not everyone, but I know plenty of people that do. Rohan has one, doesn't he?"

"He sure as hell does!" Okuyasu interrupted, making you freeze in confusion. There was no way your brother had a stand all along... Was there...?

"Wait, what?" The fact that you were not a stand user was starting to make you wish you had one. You felt kind of left out... And you still had no clue how these things looked like or if you could ever get one for yourself.

"Oh, he didn't tell you...?" Jojo rubbed his neck and laughed nervously.

"His stand is boring anyways. Don't worry about it, (y/n)!" You felt Okuyasu's hand on your shoulder and all you could think about was how all of your friends, and enemies, had cool ghosts that could do weird things but you didn't. Even your big bro. It was a little depressing, but you had to learn to deal with it... (Btw Heaven's Door is cool af).

...

  As soon as you got home, you were greeted by Rohan briefly patting your head and it made you smile slightly. However, something was still bugging you, and you just had to find out more about it.

"Do you... Have a stand?"

"Again with that nonsense talk? I'm starting to think you spend too much time with those idiots..." He guided you to the kitchen and started to look for some random ingredients.

"No... Why does everyone has a stand...? Why do they even exist? Is that like a superpower or what?"

"(N/n), where exactly do you want to get?"

"I want to know! Bro, you... You have a stand, don't you? Why didn't you tell me...?"

  Rohan put down a frying pan and turned around to look at you. Admitting things was definitely not something he liked, especially when you were making such a sad pout.

"What if I had told you? Would you believe it?"

"Maybe not at first, but... After being strangled by hair at school, I don't know what else to expect..."

"By the way, I hope you kicked that girl's ass. Or else I will rip her hair out of her scalp, one by one."

"That's alright, I sorted things out with her." You chuckled.

"As you should! Say, do you like green bell peppers?" He asked, going through the fridge.

"Hey, don't change the subject! I'm... I'm tired of hearing about things all my close friends can see, but I can't. And you refused to tell me about your stand all this time...? Did you always have one? Or was it something that you gained?"

"Sis, I'm gonna be honest with you... I didn't want you to be part of this! I've met dangerous stand users before, and getting you in this mess is not something you need."

"I just... I just wish you could have been honest sooner."

"We both know that being honest is not something natural for me." He cracked an egg with one hand and heard it sizzle on the hot frying pan. But before silence took over, he looked back at you and smiled. "Sorry about that..."

"It's fine..." You returned the gesture and watched him cook peacefully.
...

   You ate the food Rohan prepared on the porch, glancing at the people who passed by and the birds that hopped on the sidewalk in search for breadcrumbs. Still, you were too confused about many things, yet you didn't have many answers. It would be difficult to understand those phenomens when you couldn't see them for yourself, but there was no other way. Unless someone spawned in front of you and told you how to get a stand, all you could do was imagine. You sighed loudly and rested your chin on your hand, closing your eyes.

  The breeze felt good against your skin, and the sounds of the street were keeping you at ease. Come on... You can't let something like this disturb your stay in this gorgeous city! You opened your eyelids again and took a deep inhale before a weird sight made you wheeze the air back out.

"God damn it!" A man was on all fours, patting the concrete in front of you desperatedly. He had long, beautiful locks of purple hair and he wore clothes that would look really crazy if you didn't know Rohan. He looked up from his position on the floor and coughed awkwardly, standing up in all his glory. "Uh hey young lady, you haven't seen a guitar pick around here, have you?"

  You shook your head, finally noticing that he had a white guitar strapped to his back. Now you understood why he wore those exotic clothes...

"Ugh! How can people expect me to be the next Jimi Hendrix or the next Slash when I don't have my stupid pick here?!" He kicked the floor, immediarely regretting it since his toes were in pain now. "Fuck!"

"Uhh..." You took a step back and watched him growl in frustration before straightening his posture and offering you a charming smirk.

"I lost my guitar pick, but I found something more interesting instead... What's your name, beautiful?"

"W-well, I... You see, I need to turn off the stove, so..."

"Oh come on, I won't bite!" He winked, making a siren ring in your brain. "I just want to know your name. Mine's Akira Otoishi, and you better remember it well because one day it will be all over the world!"

"Cool... But my big bro told me not to talk to strangers, so..." You stood up, but his calloused fingers wrapped around your wrist.

"Can I give you a nickname then?" Your lack of response made him chuckle, so he let go of you and glanced over your figure. "I'll see you around, shortcake."

  He smiled at you once last time before crawling on the floor again and looking for his guitar pick. You kind of wanted to help him, but you were having too many strange experiences that week, and an amateur rock star is not something you needed to deal with right now.

"One last thing. In case you're interested... I could tell you more about stands."

  Your eyes widened at his suggestion. How the hell did he know...?

"And I could show you some jingles I've been practicing. I just found my pick." The weird man waved at you and walked away confidently, leaving you even more confused.

🌸🌸🌸

Man, I really like Akira, he is such a cool character and his hair is beautiful 😎