𝟓~𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

🌸🌸🌸

  It was your first day of school, and you were late. Rohan was practically dragging you there while you held a half eaten toast with your mouth.

   Once you got there, he told you to have a good day and you hugged him before entering in the building. Ah yes, the social anxiety was kicking in... There were so many people there, people you didn't know... All you did was to try to find your classroom, but that task was proving itself to be very diffucult.

"Oi, (y/n)!"

   You turned around and met Okuyasu's goofy grin, smiling to see a familiar face.

"Hey, Okuyasu!"

"I didn't know you'd study here!"

"Yeah, I didn't know you studied here either..."

"Are you looking for your classroom? I can help you find it!"

"I would like that! Thanks!"

   He read some papers that were stuck on a mural and hummed to himself, smiling widely once he saw you'd be in the same class as him.

"Hey! We are on the same class! Ain't that crazy?"

"That's a relief... It would be so awkward to be in a class where I don't know anyone!"

"Yeah! Come on, I'll take you there! Josuke's in the same class too!"

"Oh cool!"

   He grabbed you by the hand and sprinted towards said classroom, the sudden contact made your cheeks flush a bit. You couldn't see it, but he was a bit flustered too.

"Here we are."

"Thank you!" You smiled, making him grin shyly.

   Josuke was trying to balance a pencil with his lips, but once he saw you, he smiled, which caused the pencil to fall. You giggled and sat down on the desk by the side of his, and in the diagonal of Okuyasu's. You three chit-chatted before the teacher arrived and begun to blabber.

   The two males were tensing up knowing that you were in their class. You somehow made that bright green uniform look good, and you looked absolutely adorable when you were concentrated. They noticed how you'd doodle on your notebook every now and then, you were definitely a Kishibe...

   They were so entranced by the new girl that they barely realized it was already lunch. All it took to snap them out of it was when you stood up and glanced directly at them.

"Uh, just out of curiosity... Do you guys know a little dude named Koichi and a girl named Yukako...?" You asked, patting your skirt to straighten it.

"Ah, yeah! They're our friends!" Josuke grinned, standing up at the same time that Okuyasu did. "Have you met them?"

"Yeah! And do they study here by any chance?"

"They do, I bet we can find them around if you want..."

"Oh, no, it's alright! I am really hungry right now..."