Ten| Deserves Better

still need to reread and fix some things but just enjoy it until I fix it 

Amelia

Reading against my headboard I looked over to see it's '12:00 a.m.' meaning everyone is asleep and now it's go time for me.

Getting up and slipping on my shoes seeing as I changed after my visit to the black lake and just skipping dinner gave me time to do that. I walked over to my desk and picked up my wand and put it into my pocket. I walked out closing everything, to be honest, it wouldn't matter if I made too much noise considering Melissa moved her thing's out today in the morning.

I walked down the stairs and into the common room where I was met with the fire burning and everything in order. Still, on my way, I walked out and into my potions class where I was met with a grumpy-looking snape.

Earlier

" Absolutely not," he said, pacing around the room and getting ready for the next class. "Come on, I just need help getting out of here. I won't be long. I promise I only need to go to the ministry and check something" I said, crossing my arms and leaning against the wall.

"Like I said no" he hissed being fed up with me already. Not wanting to give up so easily I walked up to him and got on top of his desk which seemed to catch his attention considering he was glaring up at me. "Stop hating me so much and let me go," I said, stomping my feet on his desk which only made him glare at me harder. I swear if looks could kill I would already be buried 8 feet underground.

"Fine and get off my desk and out of my room. I'll be expecting you here at 12:20 a.m. no later" he yelled, making me get up off his desk. excitement running through my body I did the one thing no one would ever dare to do. I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. It's weird honestly but try to be me with no father around. No one to give this type of hug to.

Groaning, he patted my back just wanting me off. Smiling, I pulled away and walked out of his class knowing I just made him hate me more but like me a little.

Now

He was tapping his foot with his arms crossed over his chest just waiting for me to get going. Smiling, I walked up to the fireplace and into it with the floo powder in my hands. Pound and clear I yelled 'ministry of magic'. Letting the flames deserve me. I stumbled out when touching the floor; looking up I was met with no one around the halls empty and all the lights off. Brushing myself off I pulled out my wand muttering 'lumos' adjusting my eyesight from the light I stepped into the elevators clicking level 9.

Stepping out I walked into the room of doors where I was standing in the middle of a circular room. Everything in here was black including the floor and ceiling; identical, unmarked, handleless black doors were set at intervals all around the black walls, interspersed with branches of candles whose flames burned blue, their cool, shimmering light reflected in the shining marble floor made it look as though there was dark water underfoot.

Really wanting to get this over with, I picked the same door I picked on the my right the last one; where it should lead me to what I am looking for. Stepping through it I was met with shelves filled to the up with files. Breathing in I spotted a light coming from the end of the hall. That's weird no one should be here only if they are here for the same reason I am but I doubt that.

'Come to me' whispered a creepy voice echoing off the walls making it sound really loud. Not wanting this to be a suicide mission I ran to the same spot I found my file. Reading all the names until I found mine sitting perfectly closed. Opening it I turned around hearing the voice get closer 'come to me' it said again. Hissing, I read what I came to find. Only if she knew that her father and brother were standing in the shadows watching her, making sure nothing would happen to her.