Eleven| New York

Warning I mean it don't read if you don't like reading smut because Ion wanna hear that's this and that because I'm warning you to the end they have a scene

Amelia

"MISS PARKINSON" yelled snape from the other side of the classroom making me snap out of my thoughts  and fall to the floor. breathing in and out I looked up to him and shot him the deathly glare I only use when someone does something like he did.

"YES PROFESSOR HOW CAN I SO DEARLY HELP" I yelled back getting off the floor and back to my seat where I leaned back to wait for his so wonderful answer because he just disturbed my lovely dream of me swimming in the black lake right now on a Saturday or be on my date but no he had all of his house come to class today. now seating here learning about some stupid artifact that's so important. raising a brow he just turned his back on me; yes, he turned his damn back on me. being fed up with this I got up to only be tied to my chair. turning he raised his brow; it seemed like he wanted to laugh so badly.

"Class dismissed" he yelled across the class while I clenched and unclenched my jaw. sighing I looked up to see snape sitting on top of my desk looking down at me. "you know if you want to pass my class you need to pay attention not sleep through my lessons being your father figure won't pass you" he said clicking his tough while shaking his head. " I know father so can I go now," I said looking up just wanting to get out of this class; rolling his eyes he untied me making me jump up and into his arms making him groan. I wanted to stay there, but remembered I have a date, I jumped down laughing at his face.

turning on my heels and out the door to be met with Malfoy leaning against the window with his arms crossed over his chest and in his black suit. I guess he has something spiculle with someone. walking past him to only be stoped; I swear what's up with everyone stopping me. "well where are you going darling" he asked getting off the wall walking up to me.  "to my date with someone" I said sighing just wanting to get there and not keep him waiting longer than he has already done. "oh you mean McMillan?" he asked I just nodding wanting to go. " well am sorry to inform you that he- well already has another date" he said chuckling.

breathing in and out to calm myself before I break this bitch in front of me right now. I swear if I wasn't trying to get kicked out I would of by now kicked him in the balls and would leave him with a messed up face maybe a coma for let's say 2 months but yet again I can't. "what did you do" I asked through gritted teeth while breathing in and out.

"me? oh does little one think I did something? well, correct I- well you see I obliviate him to forget about you darling and I might have also beaten him up a little so that too but at least I got him a date with melissa and would you look at that" he said laughing pointing to them kissing at the end of the hall. not wanting to cry in front of him I turned on my heels and ran down the stairs to the common room and up to my dorm locking it behind me.

silently crying I moved myself across my dorm all the way to my door; walking in I throw myself on my bed and cried into my pillow while scratching my skin making it start to bleed. feeling the sting pain I sat up and cried out loud letting it all out and letting the blood get onto my sheets.

The last thing I saw before passing out because of the amount of blood I bleed were two men with curly black hair and sharp facial expression; one with a snake by his side and the other one with his wand in hand running up to me making me hit my head against one of them and into their arms.

***

opening my eyes to be met with the sun shining brightly; grunting I lifted my left arm and swung my hand to the right making the curtains close. hearing gasping I got myself in a sitting position to be met with my mother and pansy looking at me like they have just seen a ghost or something. "well hello, well you stop looking at me like that" I said scrunching my nose from the smell in the room. "what is tha-" "stop!" yelled my mother making me roll my eyes at her just yelling knowing I have sensitive ears. cracking my neck from side to side I looked at pansy which she only nodded walking to the door as fast as she could. closing the door behind her softly I turned back to my mother who looked like she was about to turn into the next Bellatrix's. "YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME YOU COULD DO THAT AMELIA" she yelled yet again making me yet again roll my eyes but snapped my fingers making the curtains turn to fire; making her gaps. sighing I undusted myself and moved my hair out my face.