Why?

Purpled Pov:

Today was a hard day, first of all the most people ignored me, Tommy bullys me again, Tubbo tells lies about me, and Ranboo stole from me, but also Dream got out of prison and want to do a big meeting with all Dream smp members, and Punz just well yea he doesnt talk to me. The only good thing is that Sapnap comes sometimes to me to look after me so i wont stay most of the Days in Bed. I also was fighting againgst SparkleKing one of the most powerful Fighter in Hypixel, but i luckily won since im on the leaderboard but also needed to win. Now im laying in my Bed which is really big and yea. Just thinking over some past memories, everything was so, so 'happy' back there My parents Bad and Skeppy cared about me and my Sliblings, Dream teached me how to fight, Sapnap teached me 'arson' and Punz always went horse riding with me. That were good memories.... But now everything is so complicated. Soon i feel asleep since i was so tired

--------------

Next Day i woke up because my door bell rang i got up and went ro my door, not caring if i loked tired. I opened the door and saw a person in a green hood. I looked up and saw dream. ( Purpled is 14 in this minecraft fanfiction and is shorter then everyone else) "What do you want Dream?" i asked anoyed. "Just wanted to meet my litlle brother" he jooked. I looked at him confused. "Since when do you care?" i asked and shut my door. He knocked really agresive, so i opened the door. " We are having a meeting next week at 2 Pm dont be late" he said cold, and i shut my door again. After that i went to my room and chanced into some comfortable clothes and put my big Axe on my back. I really love my big axe ist so cool and its a legendary element wich no one else has. And i showed it no one because no one woud belive me.  I went down to my kitchen and made myself some ceral for breakfast. While i was eating i started to think against who i woud need to fight next, since you only find it out one day before the fight. I finished my breakfast and cleanded my kitchen. After that i took outmy phone and messaged nikki. (Inmy au there are phones and tv but no cars and other things). Then i went out of my house to nikkis bakery to get some food. I went in and nikki gave me my basked and loked at me worried. Since she nows that the Bench Trio is bullying me but i dont want her to say anything about it. After that we made small talk and i went back home fast. I only meet some people like slimecle and antfrost but they ignored me when i tried to talk to them. When i finally got home i placed the food in the kitchen and went in tje living room to watch some Tv. After half-a-hour my door bell rang again. I got up and opened the door and saw Sapnap. "What do you want Sapnap?" i asked him and he went into my Living room and sat on the couch. " I just wantet do see you come here" he said and patted the place next to him. I walked over to him and sat next to him. After i did that Sapnap hugged me and told me "♡I love you♡" i huggdd back and also said "♡I love you♡"  and like that i probably fell asleep.

Sapnap Pov:

I felt that he fell asleep on me so i went with him on my arms to his bedroom and put him in bed, after that i made him some bacon and eggs and wrote a letter

Hey Purpled
please eat something!
I made you eggs and bacon dont forgett to message me when you need to talk to me. I need to go to Dream and George and make plans please take care of yourself♡

LY♡
Sappy

After that i went out of his house and made my way to the dream team house. First i saw Dream and told him "Hey dream i picked up purpled and he was suprisely light i think he may have an eating disorder." but dream didnt answerd me so after 10 minutes of silence i just went out of the house to get some fresh air. I was walking around Lmanburg till the late Evening and in the End i was sitting on a Bench.

Bad Pov:

I was walking with my husband Skeppy around Lmanburg when i saw my Son Sappnap sitting on a Bench and he loked sad. So i went over to him and sat with Skeppy next to him. "Everything ok Sappnap?" i asked and he loked up. " No nothings ok" he answerd me. "Whats wrong Sappy you now you can talk whit us" Skeppy now said. " Well its about Purpled he probably has a eating disorder and i saw that he has a lot of scars and im just worried since he is my little brother" he answerd us. "Oh.. thats.... ähm sad" i just said. He lokked at me disapointed. "Thats all you have to say 'dad' hes your Son after all" he said to me. "Well he didnt joined the egpire-" Skeppy started. "But hes you Son" Sappnap just said and walked away. "What shoud we do?" i asked my husband. "Lets wait for the meeting there we can see him maybe its not that bad" he answerd. I nodded and we walked back home to our mansion.