Again?

Purpled Pov:

I chanced into comfortable clothes since i had a Hypixel fight again, then i went to the Portal and teleported to Hypixel. When i came to my Appartment my friends already where there. I looked at the them and knew somthing is wrong. "What happend?" i asked. "You are fighting against Astelic..." Gamerboy80 said. "WHAT"i screamed. That cant be true.  I cant fight against a friend. "I cant" i simply said. "You need...." Wallibear said. "Thats the rule" Gamerboy80 now answerd. "Its a shity rule" i said back and walked into my room to chance into real good fighting clothes. I cant kill her, shes my friend. After i chanced i went down to the Room where im going to spent the last minutes, bevor the fight begins. "Welcome Astelic to the Arena" The voice begann to say. "You my now wonder against who she is fighting lets just say WELCOM PURPOED COME IN" The voice continuined. I walked in and looked at Astelic her eyes where red and puffy probably because she had cried. We both got into fight position and waited for the start, as the Bell rang sche walked over to me and hugged me. "Im sorry" she said. "Why?" i asked back. "Because of that what is going to happend" she answerd and everything went black. I woke up in a room whit white walls. It looked like i was in the hospital. "W-what happend?" i asked the person next to me. "Oh your best friend stabbed you but nothing else happend." And then all the memories came back. "Where are my other Friends, and how long was i here" i asked the the person which looked like a Nurse. "Oh they are waiting outside and you were out for 4 Days...." she answerd me. "Oh FUCK" i screamed and sat up, rann out of the room and into the Portal Hallway. But of course i got chased by guards, doctors, Nurses, and my friends. Honestly i didnt care. I just needed to go to the dream smp since there is the meeting, but i got stopped by a Guard. "Come back they need to check you" he said to me and took my arm. After a long check up i was free to go back home.

I rann to the portal and to my Home so i can chance my clothes, after that i ran to the Community House and got greeted by an Angry Dream and anoyed faces. "We waited for you 30 Minutes" Clay said angrily. "Where were you-" he started but looked at my Arm and Legs. "What-" he continuined but i cut him off "Nothing, i just went mining lost track of time and got attacked by a lot of Mobs. But im fine". I sat down in my chair next to Dream and he started the meeting. "So i woud like to start the meeting, thanks that everyone coud come. You all may now wonder why i called you here. I find out that somone blow up Tommys house and wanted to know who it was. But we also need to discuss a punsihment for the Person who did that." "I recomend that the Person who did that shoud help Tommy to build his House again." Bad said. "Yea i think thats good." Sapnap agreed and the others started to agree also. "I think thats not enough because a lot of things which where importand got destroyed." Tommy disrupted the agreement. "And what do you recommend?" Dream asked. "Well i recomend that the person who did that helps me to build my house again. And the Person shoud get a time in Prison." Tommy answerd. "Isnt that a little to far?" i asked. "Well what do you recommend?" Tubbo asked anoyed. "Well i think the Person who did that shoud explain why he/she blow it up and shoud help to build it again and he/she shoud help to get the importand Things again." i answerd back. After awhile everyone agreed to my recommend. "Now we only need to know who it did" Dream said. "I think it was Purpled" Tommy started and Tubbo and Ranboo agreed. "And why so?" Sapnap asked. "Well everyone knows that Purpled hates me and he doesnt have a Proof that it wasnt him." "So what does Purpled had to say to it" Dream asked me. "Well first i dont know when it happened, second i dont hate Tommy i just dont interact with him, third i dont have TNT and fourth i hate loud noises." i answerd. And leaned on my chair back. A lot of people looked at me and it made me uncomfortable. "I dont think it was Purpled" Sapnap started to say and Bad agreed. What actually wonderd me since i thought he doesnt care for me. "Well then who was it" Tommy asked. No one said a word. "What about we end the meeting and the person who it was can come in private and talk with me" Dream recommendet. And everyone agreed. I was the first to get up and leave the meeting room.

When i got to my House i chanced into my Sleep Shorts and Shirt. After i did that i went to the living room and started to watch some TV.  Everything was fine until my Door bell rang. So i got up and opened the door. There were standing Bad and Skeppy or better saying my Parents. "What do you need?" i asked politely. "We wanted to invite you to Cristmas Day since you apart of the Halo Family" Bad said. "Fine i think about it" i answerd short and then Skeppy said "Tommy will be there to". I looked at him "So he is apart of the Family or what" and asked that. "Well no but SBI will not be here for Christmas" Bad answerd happily and i understood that i got Repaced. "Well then i hope you have a good Christmas with my Replacement Tommyinnit " i said and closed the Door. I wont lie that really hurted my feelings, i thought it woud be maybe a little family time but no The Big TOMMYINNIT needs to come to. I went into my room and loked at my Armour, it wasnt the best anymore close to break, ao i decided that i woud go mining tomorow in the nether. So i went to Bed hoping tomorow woud be a better day.