Im Alone

Purpled Pov:

I got ready for the Day and went mining in the Nether to get better Armour. After a time i sadly only got 20 Netherite. But it wasn't enough so i started minning again. I luckily got home with two stacks of Netherite and hoped it woud last for one month. But at home it got really Boring bc i coudn't find anything interesting in the Tv. In the End i just cleaned up my house bc it was a dirty mess. The i made myself something to eat since i was really hungry.  I didn't ate much, just some Strawberrys and Bread, and i will never eat that bc it tasted Horrible. After that i went to Bed and hoped the Next day woud be better

------------------------

It passed 2 Weeks since Bad invited me to join them at Chrismas and i still had. 4 Weeks to decide if i will come or not and honestly i dont think i will come since we always celebrate Christmas on Hypixel. I actually think that im gonna go back soon to Hypixel since my 2 weeks long break is over. For now i kinda just need to get new food without walking into somone else then Nikki. After i got my Food i went home and placed it in the Kitchen and left to mine some wood because i want to build myself a nice Wood Cabin in the Forset.  I came back home at 10 P.M with 10 Stacks of Wood but also very tired. So i just went to Bed without eating something. The next Day i slept till 2 PM and started to build at my Wood cabin at 4 PM. I sadly only got two walls finished bc it took me so long to find the Perfect Place for my Cabin. I dont know when i got Home, but i also just went to Bed like yesterday. When i woke up i got ready and went to my cabin so i can continuine with the thirth Wall. While i was working i got an message from Walli that i need to come back to Hypixel, and that already tomorrow. I kinda started to worry bc Walli only Texts me when its very Important. But i stoped thinkinc about that and started to build my fifth wall. When i got home i started to watch Tv and ate some Bread with cheese.

--------------------------

Its been 1 week since i got my Paycheck from Hypixel and im really rich bc 30 stacks Netherite and  80 stacks diaminds are much. I also worked on my Cabin, now i only need to finish the roof and make some furniture for the inside of the Cabin. After a ling Time i went home again and started to make me some food. While i was cooking food, my Phone rang and i looked at it, it was Dream. I slowly picked up and started a conversation with "Yea..?". "Hey its me, Dream i just wanted to tell you that we have another meeting tomorrow at 10 a.m dont be late Bye" he told me and left the call. I sighed and finished cooking my food. While i was eating, i was thinking the whole Time about what the meeting coud be. After i finished my food i went to Bed bc i can't be late tomorrow. The next Day i woke up and started to get ready so i woudn't be late. I ate my Food and walked to the Place where the meeting woud be. When i got there i walked in and saw that everybody else was already there. I sat on the last free chair next to Puffy and Sam and waited for the meeting to Beginn. Puffy looked very worried at me and i just stared back at her. And Sam listened to what Dream was saying. I honestly dont care what he has to say, its probably anyways about Tommy. I was lost in thoughts as Dream said: "What do you think about that Purpled". I just answerd with a "Yes" and Dream looked Happy. After 20 minutes is still had no idea about what the meeting is about and just nodded, when i got a question. In the End it came out the meeting was about Gardening in a New Park and i was happy i didnt listened. On my walk home i got some food from Nikkis Bakery. Shen i gothome i just watched Tv and got home. I was still thinking about the meeting. Why woud they want a Park don't they have enough things to do? Later i went to Bed bc i was really tired. The Next Day i worked on my Wood Cabin to make it look nice since the outdoor and indoor are very important. I placed a nice bench next to the Cabin, also some Flowers and Candels. I also made a nice small road there. I sadly coudn't stard whit the indoor desing but i will do that tomorrow. For now i went home, ate something, and went to sleep. 

Autors Note:

Ok im so sry that its so short, and that i didnt update for so long, i just had a lot to do for scholl and also some other things. I just want to let you guys know that i will try to update regulary. Ty for reading and dont forget to Vote and Follow :)

💖⁺◟(●˙▾˙●)◞⁺💖