Prolouge

I had never been inside an ambulance before.It was kinda of creepy.Like a hospital was suddenly asked to pack up and move.Instruments,catheters,drips and a medicine box surrounded the beds.There was hardly any space for me to sit as Sameera laid sub conscious in the bed.Sam laid there like dead."If Sam makes it through this I'll write a book about us.I really will."I swore.It is the kind of absurd promise you make to yourself when your seriously messed up in the head and seeing love of your life dieing in front of you.
We reach the hospital after fifteen minutes.The door of the ambulance opens and Sam was carried and lied on the stretcher and took to the I.C.U.
"Aman....."she told
"Iam right here jaan.Iam not leaving you to leave me again.."I told cupping her cheeks as a tear rolled down my eyes and fell on her cheeks.
"Me too."and with that she is taken inside the I.C.U and I was left there broken,scattered.She can't leave me this time she just can't.
It's four in the morning.I haven't slept past six hours with the fear that I'll loose Sam if I do and here am in the mosque praying 'Allah' to save her to not separate us again.

4:45am
Am waiting for some news to come it's been two hours since Sam went in.
"Someone related to Sameera Hussain here"a nurse came into the waiting room as I was about to call Kabir.
"Ya me."I jumped as soon as she said Sam's name.
"How are you related to her??"the nurse asked waiting for me to answer so that she could note down in the paper she held.
"Am her fiancé."I told rubbing the back of my neck.
"Okay.Doctor wants to meet you.Please follow me."she told turning towards the corridor I.C.U was
I just followed her.We turned right just before I.C.U and took the lift to the fourth floor.
"Go straight,then take the first left and then the second right,you need to meet Dr.Grey."as I got of the lift I ran straight and followed the nurse instructions.I stood in front of Dr.Grey's cabin.My heart was beating fast than the normal rate.I was breathing heavily cause of the run.I wish there is a good news.I knock the door and opened it and saw Dr.Grey sitting there seeing an X-ray.
"Come in Mr Khan.I was waiting for you."she told with a sad smile.I walked to the seat in front of her and sat.
"Is Sameer okay doc?"I asked a soon as I sat.
"Mr Khan..."she started
"Please call me Aman."I interrupt her
"Kay Aman.As I told you before we need to find a doner for the liver transplant."she told looking at the reports.
"Ya so did you find a doner??"
"Hmmm actually we didn't get a match.So maybe these are her last few hours with us before she leaves us and goes but I promise we'll try our best to find a doner which matches.And I think you should call her family and friends,so they meet her."I had tears rolling down my eyes.They didn't find a doner which matches with Sam.
"But doc you told you will find a match.You promised you'll how can you break the promise.I can't loose Sam again,not after we stayed away from each other for so many years."I broke down I can't loose her,not again.I can't imagine a world without her.
"We are trying our best Aman.We checked if you are her match but no your not,no one from her family or friends matched."she told consoling me and passing a box of tissues"....I think you should call her family and friends now,so that they meet her and I promise I'll try my level best to save her Aman.I promise."and with that I left.I can't stay there.I need time to clear my mind and collect the guts to call everyone here.
After walking for a while I got guts to call Kabir her bro.
I dialled his no.
He picked the call after two miss calls and seven rings.
"Hello"he told in a sleepy voice
"Kab,Sam's in hospital."that's all I needed to tell him and the rest he understood.

Authors Note
Hi guys plzz vote n comment.
I deleted tat other story SAMAN as I felt something is missing in it so am re writing.
So comment your suggestions.
Guys I have made some changes they are:-
Armaan's name is changed to Aman Khan
Sameera's surname is changed to Sameera Hussain.