Chapter Two

As usual college was boring.After leaving from that hotel I and Rohan reached Coll but the practice was cancelled so we had a match among ourselves and few non team members also joined.That was fun but later classes started and they were too boring and dry.I was waiting when this day will end.We didn't have any practicals or architecture or it would have been fun.Some how day got over and I went home alone cause couldn't find Rohan anywhere.I guess he went home early cause I didn't find him in some classes.
So reached my apartment.I parked the car and went top.
"If any help call me okay bye."I hear someone shouting as I climbed.
"Rohan whom are you talking to.Don't tell me you started to see ghosts."I came to halt in front of him.
"Very funny but I was talking to our new neighbour."he told pointing to the opposite door which was coloured black and had a poster "Enter with your on risk" written on it.
"Oh who are they?where did they come from?its a family or bachelors or girls?"I told very excited about our new neighbours cause the last neighbour we had was a irritating old lady who use to shout at every youngster in the whole building here especially me and Rohan cause our friends use to come over and make too much noise.
"They are...."Rohan started but was interrupted with the door opening and a girl coming out.
"Roh your wallet..."the girl turns and smiles.She has her glasses on.
"What the fudge"I told under my breath
"You told something Aman?"the girl askes
"Sameera Hussain."am shocked.Sam is my neighbour or am dreaming.
"Aman Khan"she told in a confused way.
"What you doing here?"I asked as a dumb person.
"Playing hide and seek with ghosts you wanna join?"her voice was dripping with sarcasm"....it's obvious right that I came out of the house so am living here."she told with the 'Duh' tone.
"I meant how come you live here?"I asked scratching the back of the neck
"Actually I and my friends decided to spent the last year together so we bought this flat."she told sheepishly.
And I nodded like I got everything except one thing."You could shift here on the weekend right?"asked curiously cause she had Coll and she was shifting that can effect her studies.Right?
"That mad landlord told her to occupy it in this week or he will sell it to someone with better price."Roh told in a angry tone.
"And I liked this place a lot so couldn't lose it so moved in.But my friends will come on weekend as their houses are far and their parents wanted to spend the week with them."she was smiling.No idea why.
"You alone?"
"No I have my...."she was interrupted
"Sam the play station started you coming?"a face popped from behind Sam.It was boy I guess around 13 or 14 yrs.
"Ya coming you go I'll b right there."she told pushing him in but he just bolted back.
"Hi am Kabir Sameera's bro.You must be her boyfriend."he told extending his hand and a grin on his face.
"Kabir"Sam shouted at her bro.
"Am Aman and am not Sameera's boyfriend.We are just friends."I told giving Sam a sympathy smile.
"Everyone tells that.Why can't I just meet a guy who tells 'Yes we're in relationship'." He told pouting
"Because I guess your sis is special and a very lucky guy should get her rather a stupid ass.Right?"I told ruffling his hair.
"So you telling that your an ass?"hell he is smart.He stared to smirk now.
"I guess you need to find it out your self."if he is smart then am Einstein.
"I like you.Wanna play play station with us."
"I like you too.Sorry but not today,I got work."his smile vanished and was replaced with a disappointed look.He just told 'Okay' and went in.
"Sorry about him.He is sometimes pain in the head."Sam told giving sad smile. And I just smiled
"I guess you need to go get ready for the party.Roh has already gone and he will not wait for you if you get late.So go"she was leaning on the wall beside the door.
"What party?"Roh never told about a party to me.
"Rohan told he is going to a party. I don't know more about it."she was peeping inside her house, I guess seeing what her bro is doing.
"Oh I know about the party but I am not going  I am just going to sit at home and watch TV and do some Coll work." I was fiddling with my keys.
"Wokay but if you feel bore you can come here anytime 'apna hi ghar samjho'" and she giggled and went in.
Okay so I meet Sam in the morning and then after very boring day I come home and I find out that Sameera Hussain lives just opposite to me and she is my new neighbour and not only that she just told I can come to her house any time and think  it's my house too.That's too hard info to digest.I get into the house and take a water bottle and jump on the sofa and on the TV.
Almost after one hour of seeing THE MENTALIST I was going to doze when Rohan freaks me out by jumping on the sofa which is actually occupied by me so basically he jumps on me.
"Ass get up I can't breath." I don't remember why I made this ass my besti.Thankfully he gets up and stars at me smiling.
"No you can't have my car and nor can you get a girl  from the party and no am not coming to your lame party.I have a reputation Rohan and this party is just full of teens trying to get laid."I told cause this is our usual conversation when Rohan is going to a party.
"Dude so you think I just go to these parties cause I love them or wanna just get laid.No that's not true I go there cause people think we are all this arrogant asses who goes to only high class,black tie parties and only to make them know that we are just like them teenagers who have fun and for the girl getting home I wasn't even going to ask that cause I just think am way out of their league,and I wanted you to come cause they keep asking me about you and our team mates are also going to be there so we can make it like a teams night out.You get what I mean?Right?"he asks with a serious tone and takes a sip from the beer bottle I got while watching the TV
"Remind me again why are we bestie??"this ass makes me too senti with his dialogues.
"Because am the only one who can bare you and your stupid logics,theories,excuses etc."he told smirking.
"Even Alina is there okay."He took the bottle back and gulped it off in anger.
"But I lobe you more."he gives his puppy face.
"Yea me too now go to your lame party."I pushed him off the sofa.
"Okay thanks for your car.Bye"he was about take the keys when I just jump and garb it.
"No not the car okay you go in the bike thats good for you."I tell going back and sitting on the sofa.
"Dude like you have a reputation the same way I do so you tell me would you go for a party in bike."he asked staring at me with a serious look.
"Ya I would cause if you go in a car they would just think your trying to show off and I think your going to the party to prove them that we are normal kids like them right?So just go in bike and anyway your bike is cooler than a car so when you enter not only girls but boys will also stare at you with open mouth."I told laughing half serious and half sarcasm.
"Hahaha your so funny Ama."Roh gives a fake laugh and opened the door.
"I have been told."am so good at sarcasm.
"You know I think you should just go over there instead of thinking about the consequences."he pointed at Sameera's door while leaving.
"I can't Roh.She thinks I am some weirdo.And anyway I told her I have some work.So I'll just stay home."I told yawning.
"Dude I don't think Sameera or Kabir would mind he is a sweet kid so just go play with him and I know you want to play PLAY STATION so just move your ass a little."Roh tied his shoes and walked in and pulled me towards the door and out.
He rings the bell and I heard Sameera's voice  'coming wait a sec' and till then Roh locked the door and I was combing my hair.
The door opens
"Sup"she was sweating I guess she was doing some cleaning or something.
"Nothing I was leaving.Aman rang the bell."and Sam sneezes
"Sam you okay?"we both ask I mean me and Roh.
"I am fine.Was cleaning a room for us to sleep and I forgot I am allergic to dust so that's it."she tells wiping her nose with a hanky."anyway why you rang the bell Aman?"
"Oh nothing was just bored so thought of playing with Kabir that's it.If you have no prob?"I told smiling at Kabir.
"Ya sure come in at least now he won't irritate me for playing with him.Happy Kab?you got a company."she opened the door wide so that I could enter.
"Yes I am di"Kabira smiles when I enter.
"Okay Sam take care of yourself.Wear a mask and clean okay.I gtg k bye."and with that he leaves in his bike.He kinda beg for my car but I can't let him use it after what he did with Sameera's car.

Authors Note
Hi I don't know if this chap is good or the story is good so please comment and vote so that ik wats the status of the story.