CHAPTER 8

🌜

BILLIE

I rub my eyes slowly waking up. I fully open my eyes staring at the ceiling. Wait a minute, this isn't my ceiling.

I sit up looking around the room. This isn't my bed or my room.

Where the fuck am I

I've been kidnapped haven't I.

"Did you really bring a stranger into the house?" A older women's voice yells.

"Mom she needed help, I wasn't going to leave her there" I familiar voice says.

Isn't that Valincia's voice? I stay quiet listening to their conversation outside the room.

"But that doesn't mean you bring them home!"

"I know but she's not going to do anything, I promise." Val says back

"Valincia Grey Huxley if you ever do this again I will ground you!"

I suddenly remember everything that went down today. And now she's getting in trouble because of me. Fuck.

"Geez mom it's okay let her live." I heard another voice.

The yelling stopped as footsteps grew closer to the room.

No no no

The door opens to an annoyed Val. Her face lights up as she sees me.

"Oh hey Billie, good morning! Well technically good night but- whatever you sleep well?" She asks moving closer closing the door behind her.

"Um ya, sorry I shouldn't be here, I heard you argument with your mom and-"

"Shut up, it's fine, shes just worried that I might have brought a serial killer home or some shit." I just nod looking down

Well this is awkward

"So ya you've been asleep for 5 hours and now it's 11:00 and I'm also not going to let you go out this late so you can stay here for the night."

Wait it's 11:00 ?! I get my phone out seeing 159 messages.

Finny👨🏻‍🦰
23 missed calls, 12 texts

Mom❤️
30 missed calls, 25 texts

Dad❤️
21 missed calls, 32 texts

Cluads👩🏻
9 missed calls, 7 texts

Fuck they probably called the police or something.

"Hey I'm going to call my parents is that fine?"

"Of course do you want me to leave?"

"No your fine." She goes over putting some stuff away while I prepare myself to call my mom.

She quickly answers the phone, "Billie is that you? are you okay? Why didn't you answer our calls?" She says worriedly. "Mom, mom! Calm down I'm okay. I'm at a friends house and I fell asleep." I lie.