CHAPTER 15

🌜

VALINCIA

"Hey finneas what's up?" I walk into billies house leaning down to pet pepper.

"I still don't think understand how pepper doesn't growl at you." He shuts the door and leads us into the kitchen. "Maybe pepper just doesn't love you anymore."

"Shut the fuck up, anyways you ready?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows, handing me water. "Mhm I'm a little nervous though what if-"

Rolling his eyes he interrupts me. "Don't start the what if's you could literally take her to target and she'd be happy."

"Whatever is she in her room?" He nods and I leave to go to her room.

"Baby can I come in." I ask knocking on the door. "Ya one sec!" She yells walking to the door unlocking it.

And when I say I froze, I mean mouth dropped to the fucking floor, deadass drooling.

how is she even real?

"Dude close your mouth before a spider crawls into it." She says wiping some of the drool off my mouth with a tissue.

"Holy shit, bil you look so pretty oh my god." I take her into my arms eyeing her down."Shut up you look so much better."

"Shh you're so pretty princess don't ever deny it." Picking up her chin I give a kiss before pulling away.

"You ready cause I want to get there before it gets too hot." She goes to grab her phone before wrapping her hand around mine. "Let's go!"

Walking out the door we say a quick bye to finneas getting into my car.

"Okay, before we go I just want to tell you I care about you a lot okay?" Billie looks at me confusingly nodding. "Um ya? But why'd you say that?"

"You'll see."

♥♥♥

"Okay we're here." I park near the street by the park turning off the car. I quickly get out opening the door for billie.

"Oouu are we going on a picnic?" She asks excitingly.

"Mhm and after that we're going to my house and having a movie marathon." She pouts giving me a hug. "Val you didn't have too, lunch would've been fine."

"I know but I wanted to so let's go." I take her hand leading her to the trail.

Yes I'm talking about the trail that leads to the lake. It's a little risky cause of everything that happened... but hopefully it will be okay.

Hopefully

We make our way to the path before I see the two trees leading to the lake.

I sigh turning around picking both of billies hands up in mine. "Bil, I know bad things happened here but, someone once told me to let go of the bad memories and replace them with the good ones. So yes we are here right now, I want this spot to carry something good, but I also want you to be comfortable, so if you don't want to be here then we can go to another spot in the park."

Billies face forms in realization looking behind me before she looks up at me pouting.

"No ones ever cared about me like this except my parents, but you're right Val. New day, new start." She smiles at me giving me a quick peck.

"Perfect let's go this bitch hungry." I whine running towards the spot.

"Bitch stop running, my boobs won't let me!" Billie yells from behind me. I halt turning around seeing billie run holding her titties.