CHAPTER 21

🌜

VALINCIA

"Finneas! Come out dumb rat!" Billie yells as we enter her house. It's been a few days sense billie became my girlfriend and we just came back from target cause billie wanted snacks.

We ended up getting everything but the snacks

"I'm busy!" He yells back. I went to go lay on the couch as pepper ran up to me laying her head on my lap.

Billie always whines about how pepper never growls at me but that's cause I give pepper attention she deserves . I mean pepper doesn't take anybody's shit, she rules the house, and I respect her.

Justice for my sweet unbothered queen

"Ugh finneas is being a dick." Billie comes sit next to me laying her head on my shoulder. Pepper head rises looking at billie before she leaves my lap.

"Damn she really hates you." I say chuckling at billies hurt expression. "Shut up." Billie glares at me before moving herself onto my lap.

I place my head on top of hers as she scrolls through the tv channels trying to find one that interests her. After a while I move to her shoulder giving it a light kiss.

I loved billies focused face. Her mouth would always be slightly open, her tongue poking out slightly in the front of the corner of her mouth. Her eyebrows arch a little and she squints at the tv.

"Dude there's nothing good on the tv!" She groans pushing herself into me. "Just put on the animal channel or some shit."

"Who the fuck watches the animal channel?" She looks at me furrowing her eyebrows.

"Now- you don't even know how interesting it is. Like the other day I was watching how pufferfish draw these patterns on the sea floor to impress the ladies. Bro do not disrespect the animal channel like that." I huff turning my head away from her.

Im offended

"Now don't do that?" She tries to move my head to face her but I wouldn't budge. "Women I swear if you don't move you're head I'll smack you-"

Messing with Billie is fun

Placing her from my lap to the couch I get up to go make fun of finneas.

2nd favorite activity besides being with billie

"Valinca im sorry I'll watch the animal channel-"

"Knock knock finny boy I'm barging in!" I slam the door open to see a brunette girl straddling him. "You know what on second thought I'll be outside." I cover my eyes with my hand turning around.

"Gross." I here billie from behind me. "Bitch don't even you and Val were sucking each other's faces right in front of me, and it went on for 5 fucking minutes!"

Billie removes my hand before taking it. I turn back around to face the two on the bed seeing the brunette beside finneas with a confused expression on her face and finneas looking like... finneas.

I smirk looking between the two. "Well I came here to bully you but I guess y'all having plans." I annoyingly wink at them as finneas rolls his eyes.

"I hate both of you with a passion." He scoffs before he sits up a bit. "So who's the unlucky girl?"

"What- unlucky-"

"I'm Claudia, unfortunately I'm finneas' girlfriend." She puts out a hand to which I shake.

"Unfortunately?-"

Man this really fun

"I'm Valincia or Val, billies girlfriend." Claudia seemed pretty chill. Like a big sister mom type of person.