♡11♡

pt. 1

"for fuck sake! you guys can't do that!" you yelled at Stu and Randy as they threw empty beer cans at your tv

"boo you y/n, that scene was shit." stu smiled as he grabbed your face and made a pout.

you smiled at stu and pushed him away from you laughing at his antics

"ok maybe it did suck, but don't get cheap beer on the tv." you whined

"cheap beer? be lucky you have beer at all." billy said as he rounded the corner with syd at his side.

the smile on your face slowly went into the form of a pout as you noticed their hands interlaced together.

you knew that being jealous of your best friend was so stupid, you knew she had been crushing on billy since grade school and you being the good friend you are, swore that you would get rid of any feelings for billy that you had.

as the years passed and you both entered high school, it got harder for your crush to go away. it also didn't help that you and billy were becoming closer.

just as you were getting closer to billy so was syd.

and soon enough syd was confessing to you all over again how much she loved billy and that they were now dating.

you being the greatest best friend in the world had decided that billy and you were no longer friends.

although you didn't know this, billy was undoubtedly upset with the shift in the friendships all of a sudden. he especially was upset that you seemed to have gotten closer to stu and randy as you forgot about him.

fast forward 1 month later, you were forced to come to the groups annual movie marathon where you had to face syd and billy.

"y/n! it feels like we haven't seen each other in ages." syd exclaimed as she rushed over to hug you.

"i know, I've been so busy at work..." you trailed off as you hugged her back.

it's not like you were telling her a total lie...

"yeah and giving us total shit everyday!" stu added as he wrapped his arm around you shoulders messing up your hair.

"don't act like you and randy hate my company! i give you free snacks at the video store." you laughed.

"anyway, did you guys pick a movie?" billy asked quickly changing the subject.

" y/n picked lost boys again." randy said as he rolled his eyes sliding in the movie.

"what do you mean again?" syd asked

"oh we all hung out at the video store to watch it after we closed, it was spur of the moment." stu stated as he continued to annoy you by playing with your hair.

"hmm." you heard billy hum as he gave stu and randy a look you couldn't quite understand.

"anyway, i'm going to go make the popcorn. i'll be back." you quickly scrambled off the couch and made your way into the kitchen.

as you were making the popcorn you felt the presence of billy lingering near the door.

"need something billy boy?" you asked jokingly

"no, just came to talk to you before the movie."

"oh what about?" you asked trying to hide the tension you were feeling.

"what's going on with us?" he asked straight to the point, not knowing when someone would walk in.

"i don't know what you're talking about billy."