♡8♡

it was no surprise that billy had fallen madly in love with y/n as they became friends.

he had no idea how it happened, but one day he just knew by the way she would do little things that made his heart flutter.

the way she looked at him when she wanted something or when she laughed.

all he thought about was y/n.

but y/n didn't feel the same. she was head over heels for randy.

yes it hurt billy in ways no one could understand when she had told billy her feelings for randy.

"billy he's just so amazing! he loves horror movies and hearing him speak about something he loves is so ugh! and the way his eyes light up!" you gushed laying your head down on billy chest.

billy loves moments like this with you. the moment you both acted like a couple, but to you it was strictly friends.

but billy could only think about how friends didn't do the things you two did.

you would come to billy's house at any time of the day and just walk straight to him no matter where he was in his house and lay your head in his chest or shoulder. you sometimes color coordinated your outfits with his when you both were going out. you would stay up all night just to make sure billy was alright sometimes and tell him sweet words that only make him love you more.

best friends don't do the things you two do.

"yeah, why don't you hangout with him?" billy asked, but silently begging god for some sort of miracle.

"we are this tomorrow!" you squealed, grabbing billy's hands while jumping up and down.

billy faked a smile at you while mumbling a little "good for you" under his breath.

"i'm super excited! maybe afterwards you can come over to my house it i can go to yours and i'll tell you how it went!" you squealed once again.

"yeah sure y/n." although billy was hurt that you didn't like him, he was willing to push away the nagging feeling inside him to tell you how much he loves you just so you could be happy.

"i gotta run, but i love you billy and i'll call you tonight." you have billy a quick hug and then walking towards your car.

—————

today was the day you and randy would be going on a date.

the plan was for randy to come pick you up at 7:30 and the both of you go out to dinner and then to a movie.

"billy i don't know what to wear." you complained on the phone as you looked between the skirt and dress.

"don't worry, you'll look good in anything." you blushed like a mad man.

"but if you really need help, then i'd suggest the black skirt you wore that one time with the flower top or whatever." you giggled at billy's great description of the floral shirt.

"thank you billy boy, it's 7 so i'll call you afterwards. love you bye."

"love you too." billy said.

you quickly hurried and got dressed, silently thanking billy for the advice.

soon enough randy was picking you up and you were both off to dinner.

————

"i'm surprised you had a thing for me if i'm being honest." randy said as you both sat down after being seated by a waiter.

"oh, why's that?" you questioned.

"i always thought you had a thing for billy." you raised your eyebrows and randy and started giggling.

"no, we're just friends."

"oh, i'm sure he's caught feeling once or twice, but in the end i guess i was the winner." randy laughed as he looked back down at the menu.

although the thought of billy liking you seemed odd, you had to wonder if he ever did.

all the times he constantly wanted to be around you, cuddle you, and protect you.

shortly after dinner, randy drove you home and walked you to your front door.

"i had fun tonight." randy said smiling down at you.

"yeah me too, maybe we should do it again sometime." you blushed.

you both stood there awkwardly for a second before randy had finally gotten the balls to lean forward and kiss you.

you were practically beaming with joy as you leaned in too, waiting for the fireworks to go off.

but they never did and you stayed there kissing randy, picturing billy.

which freaked you the fuck out more than anything.

but the whole time randy moved to deepen the kiss and how he placed his hand behind your neck, you thought of how billy wouldn't hold your neck like this or force his tongue down your throat.

as soon as the kiss ended you faked your smile and wished randy a goodnight.

once randy was out of sight, you quickly ran inside to get your car keys.

all you thought about was billy and how you were totally blind to see it!

"billy! open up!" you exclaimed banging on his door.

"my god y/n, was the date that good." billy grumbled rubbing his eyes to wake up fully.

you smiled at billy noticing how cute he looked tired.

"no actually." you mumbled.

"oh, sorry to hear i know you liked him and all." he said coming in loser to wrap his arms around you.

you accepted the hug and buried your head into his chest as he rubbed your back.

"i think i made a mistake."

"what kind of mistake?" billy asked pulling away and looking at you.

"i like someone else." you watched as billy's face fell for a second before he put on happy face for you.

"oh, well that's good i guess, poor randy though." billy joked as he walked away expecting you to follow.

"yeah, but i think i love this guy billy." billy paused for a second and turned to you with a horrified expression.

"love? y/n how the fuck to decide that! an hour ago you were head over heels for randy!"

"yeah, but when he kissed me i only thought of you!" you yelled back.

billy stumbled back a little looking at you.

"the whole time i couldn't stop thinking about you! comparing every little thing he did to you." please tell me you feel the same?" you begged silently.

"of course i do." billy muttered walking up to kiss you.

"would've been really awkward is you said no." you snorted as billy let out a laugh as well.