♡12♡

this is kinda for the dewey girls...

as you ran throughout the house, all you could think about was the burning sensation coming from your whole body. the pain from your legs as you tried to run faster, the air in your lungs burning as you tried to regulate your breath, and finally the stab would in your shoulder seeping blood onto the shirt you worried about wearing to stu's party.

oh how stupid life felt hours ago compared to now.

———
1 hour earlier

"do you think billy will be there tonight?" sid asked as she threw bags of chips into the cart you were pushing along side tatum.

"well he is stu's best friend, that's like asking us randy is brining movies or not." you stated rolling your eyes.

"why are we even talking about him? pretty sure he's still a killer." tatum scoffed

"and why are we even going out? there's still a killer!" you exclaimed throwing your hand up in the air.

"that's exactly why we're going out. no way the killer is going to strike at a house full of teens. and what a good way to keep sid occupied." you rolled your eyes at tatum's stupid claim and kept pushing the cart around to keep you occupied from zoning out.

"i guess, but if i end up dead i'm so haunting you both." you mumbled.

"whatever, but just make sure to thank me when you get laid for wearing that outfit i picked out for you first" tatum laughed as she packed soda into the cart.

although you felt a little exposed in the short skirt and baby tee you did have to admit that tatums clothes did look good on you.

after checking out if the store you all packed into dewey's car and began the drive over to stu's.

the whole ride over, you had this knot in your stomach something bad was going to happen, but being a naturally paranoid person you tried to shake the feeling away claiming it was just the nerves.

maybe tonight wasn't going to blow and you can thank tatum for dragging you to the party in to morning after a violent hangover you knew you were going to have.

"come in y/n!" hearing your name being yelled, you quickly snapped out of your thoughts and realized you had reached your destination.

"have fun girls! oh y/n!" just as you were about to exit the car, dewey had stopped you.

giving him a questioningly look he turned around to face you.

"just be careful tonight ok?" smiling at dewey you nodded your head at him.

"of course dewey and i'll make sure to call if anything happens, got you on speed dial!" you laughed as he blushed slightly.

"bye officer dewey." you said exiting the car.

walking up to the house, you couldn't help but blush as you thought about the interaction with dewey. although he could be such a geek at times he was always so genuine growing up.

but knowing him, he probably thought of you as a sister.

"finally! took your damn time flirting with officer doofus." tatum said as she grabbed you by your arm and sat you in the couch.

"we were just talking. shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" you sighed already not interested in this party.

"he's busy getting me a beer. maybe you should try drinking to loosen up that attitude."

you rolled your eyes at tatum and turned to your side ready to talk to randy and did about the movie he was ranting about.

"oh hey y/n! i was just telling sid about jamie lee curtis." randy geeked out.