A/N + Season 4!

I know. I'm a terrible person. But hey, at least I gave y'all Ghostfacers at the end to make it better.

Slapped a Hello Kitty bandaid on that stab wound.

In all seriousness, there are a lot of things in this season that I wanted to include, more dialogue, foreshadowing, etc. I just wasn't able to pack it all in before I joined the Navy. This season will likely go under a few revisions over time until I hit all the plot points I wanted to. Despite the fact that it wasn't quite what I wanted, I hope you all enjoyed the journey as much as I did.

Season 3 Timeline:

March 2007 - Y/N rushes to find Sam and Dean in Cold Oak, minutes after Dean sells his soul. The pair reunite ; Dean is rattled by his appearance, and she is shocked by his deal. Bobby, Sam, and Dean agree to go after Azazel with the help of Y/N, Jeremiah, and Marcus. Ellen arrives on the scene with the intent to aid them (What Did You Do?).

While attempting to determine the source of the demonic omens, Jeremiah announces that his former alpha was in a partnership with a demon, later determined to be Azazel – questions are raised as to why a monster would be allied with a demon. The group finally tracks down Jake at the gate to Hell. A fight ensues as the gate owns, and Y/N has a vision of what the white wolf's claim to be Azazel's vision of the world – monsters and humans dead, the world a wasteland. John Winchester's ghost arrives and kills Azazel for good, and Dean finally admits that he sold his soul (The Gate).

Early April, 2007 - The group returns to the abandoned town Calliope, Booth, and Y/N found at the beginning of season two. The now expanded pack makes efforts to rebuild and turn the location into a more permanent home. Jeremiah reveals the minimal knowledge he has on the relationship between his former alpha and Azazel, and the pair speculate that Braxton may have had something to do with the disappearance of adults like Sam. Later, while exploring her new house, Dean enters and questions why she has been avoiding him. She admits her fears regarding his deal and explains what really happened between her and Braxton. An argument ensues, ending with Dean's outburst about loving her. The pair admit their feelings to each other and spend the night together (Why Do You Care?).

Dean and Y/N share loving words the next morning before inevitably starting the day. The brothers learn of a demon case and agree to take it on [s3e1]. Y/N throws herself into pack responsibilities and begins rebuilding. Dean calls after the hunt, and they agree to discuss her connection to the white wolf. Moments after reuniting with Calliope, Cassandra, who turned Calliope as a child, interrupts and demands her attention. Calliope and Cassandra fight, and the white wolf advises Y/N to use her authority to end it. She recognizes that new rules need to be established with the pack (Love).

After a brief congratulation from the white wolf, she tracks down Calliope and Gator. Calliope admits that Cassandra turned her, and states that she can no longer stay with the pack. The white wolf reveals his plan of creating a united monster front against the apocalypse, and tells the origin story of skinwalkers. Dean returns and admits he doesn't want to find a way out of the deal if it means Sam dies (Growing Pains).

Early May, 2007 - Caeden leaves with a hunting party in the hopes of establishing trust with a few key pack members. While on a supply run, Sasha admits she is pregnant. After some debating, the Winchesters allow Y/N to join them on a hunt – the trio arrive only to be quickly intercepted by Bela (Red Sky). The trio and Bela attempt to track down the remains of the ghost at a gala, forcing them to go undercover. Dean grapples with telling Sam about his relationship with Y/N. After a distraction, Dean and Bela manage to secure the remains, only to realize Bela switched them at the last minute. Bela returns and admits the ghost is after her, and the trio spends the evening rescuing her. Upon returning home, Y/N and Dean argue about the extent of her partnership with the white wolf. She reunites with Caeden and meets the new pack members he returned with, including a wraith (Give A Damn).