36 ~ Are you blushing?[18+]

Taehyung's Pov 

I'm stoking my thumb on her lips and massaging her bare chest lightly. She is still closing her eyes and feeling my touch. She is breathing slowly now. I press my lips against her and pecking there softly.

I look at her again and see her opening her eyes slowly and flashes an innocent smile. I couldn't help but smile idiotically. She gets up from the bed slowly.

"Where are you going?" I rest my both hands under my head and watching her naked figure.

"I want to take a shower." She replies and turns around.

"You want to join me?" She asks smilingly.

"Gladly." I grin.

"But what about your wound?" I ask and she smiles again.

"Don't worry, it begins to heal fully, I can wash it now, but I have to change the bandage after that." I nod and get up from the bed then begin to follow her in the bathroom.

I place my both hands in the cold tiled wall, caging her fully into me, the water droplets are washing our bodies together and I'm admiring the creature in front of me.

"What are you looking at? Never seen me before?" She says and I chuckle. Wrapping my both hands around her waist, I pull her closer to me.

"It won't be enough if I watch you all day, all night even, forever." I say and lock my lips against her, leaving no opportunity to let her say anything in return. I know she will question me about our relationship that what are we, and honestly, I don't have an answer. Yes, I admit that I have strong feelings for her, so strong that, I'm willing to do everything for her, if I have to destroy everything even kill someone, I'll happily do that and I won't regret anything. I just want her and only her.

Breaking the kiss, I take the scrubber and make some bubbles. I begin to scrub her body gently.

"Turn around." I whisper and she turns around, her back is facing me and I'm rubbing the scrubber softly to her back. My hand reaches on her ass and I grab it tightly and bury my face on her neck, gently biting, sicking, and nibbling my tongue. She moans softly in response.

I let go of her ass and grab both of her breasts, kneading with palm, playing with her hardened nipples. I feel I'm hard again and I know she is wet too, for me. I lower myself a bit and pressing my cock on her ass hole lightly, as she is so tiny in front of me.

I take a quick glance over her shoulder blade, where she got shot for me, to save me. The wound has already healed much but leaves there some reddish-black marks. I feel bad whenever I see that, I'm the reason for that.

"Tae—" She moans and throws her head back against my hard rock chest while placing her both palms above my knuckles as I'm squeezing her breasts tightly.

"You want me to be inside you again?" I whisper near her ear and sucking her earlobe softly, grinding my hips.

"Yes, daddy!" I groan when she calls me daddy seductively, gosh! I would never get tired to have sex with her, I can do it all day.

"You little dirty woman of mine!" I growl and she chuckles, I grab her ass check, spread it wider then push my dick inside her and begin to thrust harder.